For those who aren’t familiar with this weight loss technique, the 21 Day Fix inspires you to eat, but in the right portions. So instead of feeling miserable and starving all the time, you can lose weight healthily and productivity.
In a 21 Day Fix, portion-control containers are the champions. Each container is coded for a portion of different food and pre-measured to ensure accurate portioning.
Here’s everything you need to make this extremely simple and beautifully flavorsome recipe.
21 Day Fix Lemon Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 1 ¼ lbs Wild Alaskan Salmon
- 4 tsp Four Teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pc Fresh lemon
- Himalayan salt (as per taste)
- Grate the lemon and combine the zest with olive oil.
- Rub this lemon-oil mixture generously onto the salmon; season with salt. Let it rest for a few minutes.
- Preheat the grill at medium to low heat.
- Grill the salmon (skin side-up) for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until you can easily flip it over without sticking.
- Rotate the salmon and cook it for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from heat and allow it to settle.
To increase the quality and shelf-life of cooked salmon, always refrigerate it in airtight containers. You can also wrap it tightly inside plastic cling film or heavy-duty aluminum foil.
If carefully stored, cooked salmon can last for up to 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- Ensure the salmon remains moist while cooking; ensure the entire piece is fully covered in the lemon oil mixture.
- A cooking hack is to avoid flipping the salmon to prevent the ‘sticking panic.’ Instead, cook the salmon skin side down and grill for about 8 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Remember that the salmon will continue to cook for a while even after being taken off the grill, so better to serve it immediately before it becomes too dry.
Here are some more delicious and healthy recipes you can try out – super quick and super easy!
- Craving seafood? Try our Flaked Salmon Recipe and Real Simple Salmon Recipe.
- ● Want a delicious salad on the side? Why not go for our Kale and Carrot Recipe, Kale and Cabbage Recipe, and Spinach Feta Chicken Sausage Recipe.
- Cheat day? Try this super scrumptious Peanut Butter and Syrup Sandwich Recipe.
- Want a refreshing drink to start the day? This Peanut Butter Banana Juice Recipe has you covered.