Almond Dacquoise, a delicious French dessert made up of layers of meringue. His layers are filled with roasted or baked almonds and egg whites. You can prepare Dacquoise in many ways. Dacquoise has a lot of taste. It is usually served chilled in combination with a creamy filling and fruit.
- 100 g ground almonds
- 90 g icing sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 egg whites
- 60 g sugar
- 1 tsp almond essence
- 300 g whipped cream
- 50 g cream cheese
- 20 ml vanilla extract
- 100 g white chocolate
- Blueberries, blackberries
- Take a medium-sized bowl. Add cocoa powder, icing sugar, and ground almonds in it. Mix them well and set the bowl aside.
- Now take a large-sized mixing bowl and add the egg whites. Beat the egg whites with a beater at medium speed. Beat for around a minute until the whites start to give a foamy appearance.
- Continue beating by altering the speed of the beater, first at a low speed, then medium, and finally to high until soft peaks are formed.
- Now turn the beater to low speed and add sugar gradually in 4 parts. After adding the entire sugar, speed up the beater for about 2 minutes until the mixture turns glossy. Add almond extract too.
- Add this mixture in the dry ingredients in small parts. While adding the final part, fold it very gently with a spatula.
- Now make 2 circles on the paper of 26 and 16 cm by using a graphite pencil and turn it over. Set aside.
- Using a dressing bag and a round attachment, apply the mixture in a circle, making a wreath of Dacquoise. Make 6 small portions.
- Bake this for 1 hour in a preheated oven at 300F, 150 C. After the baking is done, let it cool completely for as long as possible at room temperature.
- Whip the whipped cream.
- Add the softened cream cheese to the whipped cream and mix.
- Add the vanilla extract and combine with the cream.
- Take a nice serving plate. Apply the cream on one Dacquoise, then put over another Dacquoise, apply another layer of cream, sprinkle with white melted chocolate and finally arrange the blueberries and blackberries.
Almond Dacquoise introduction
This traditional French dessert is popular throughout the country. It was reserved only for the French court, due to its luxorious nature. French chefs later carried the recipes to other social circles where Dacquoise slowly gained in popularity. Easy and quick preparation, simple combination with numerous flavors, creams, fruits and syrups gives free rein to the imagination in the preparation of this great dessert.
The crunchy crust and soft interior is sure to win you over at the first bite. In the combination with airy cream, chocolate, blueberries and blackberries it makes the perfect combination for warm summer days. Enjoy this delicious French dessert made up of layers of meringue
- This dacquoise cake is slightly crispy on the outside, and very soft, and a bit chewy from the inside, just like a sponge cake!
- Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe. They are crunchy, delicious and gluten-free!
- Nothing beats a beautiful combination of bananas and almonds, coated with fine tasty and dark chocolates like this vegan almond ice-cream recipe.
- This refreshing biscotti recipe, slightly scented with almond and lemon, is perfect for this summer season.
- This crispy almond cookie is very easy to bake!
- You need to try silken tofu and chocolate mousse pie.
- Treat yourself to a healthy and nutritious silken tofu ranch dressing!