Firstly, almost everyone loves Coffee! In fact, Johann Sebastian Bach dedicated one of his cantatas to coffee. This recipe combines almond milk, coconut creamer, vanilla Coffee blend, and more exciting ingredients to make this super delicious Almond joy coffee.
Moreover, the perfect scent of this almond joy coffee is a beautiful way to start your morning.
Almond Joy Coffee
- 180 ml almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut creamer
- Vanilla coffee blend
- Whipped cream
- Melted chocolate
- Almonds and coconut
- Heat the almond milk and add the vanilla coffee mixture. Mix with an electric coffee blender.
- Add almond syrup to the coffee, then add the coconut creamer. Combine everything and pour the coffee into the cup.
- Add almond syrup to the coffee, then add the coconut creamer. Also, combine everything and pour the coffee into the cup.
- Melt the chocolate and sprinkle the melted chocolate over the surface of the whipped cream.
- sprinkle with pieces of almonds.
Okay, so I started this post by writing that almost everyone loves Coffee. Actually, I first wrote, “Everyone loves coffee”. But really? That would be wrong on all levels😁. So, I had to scrap that and replace it with “Almost everyone loves Coffee”.
Moreover, it still hurts me to know some people don’t take Coffee especially when you can have something as refreshing as this Almond joy Coffee.
Once upon a time, I didn’t think Coffee was a big deal. Although I had people around me who were really addicted to it I just didn’t care.
Some years later, I had to do a job that required me to be active and energetic. After so much back and forth, I finally gave Coffee a shot.
My only regret right now is all those years I wasted not taking Coffee, haha!
This Almond Joy Coffee is my go-to beverage almost every morning. Nothing stops me from taking it every weekend, not even the weather!
Health benefits of Almond Joy coffee
Improves energy level
Caffeine blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter in your brain, which causes a stimulant effect. This also improves energy levels, mood, and various aspects of brain function.
Lowers risk of type 2 diabetes
Furthermore, studies observed that people who drink the most coffee have a 23–50% lower risk of getting this disease.
Helps you burn fat
More so, several studies show that caffeine can increase fat burning and boost your metabolic rate.
Protects against dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
In addition, several studies show that coffee drinkers have up to a 65% lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease
Nutritional fact: Almond Joy Coffee
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 173mg | Sugar: 28g | Calcium: 44mg
- Almond joy drink made up of several perfectly balanced ingredients.
- If you start the day with coffee or tea, you will surely like this perfectly creamy, almond joy creamer.
- You don’t need an ice cream maker to prepare this vegan coconut ice-cream.
- Try this nutricious vegan almond ice-cream.
- This vegan avocado pasta may become your favourite meal after trying it.
- Want something trendy? Go for this vegan cavatappi pasta.
- Wondering if brown rice is vegan? Check this out: Is brown rice vegan?