Almond joy martini vodka is the perfect dessert drink for any special occasion. Also, it is mixed with several carefully selected drinks. Moreover, the addition of melted fine chocolate gives it a divine taste.
This recipe is subtle, strong, and visually appealing. It is the perfect combination of coconut, puree, and almonds. There is a special bonus: You will have this almond joy martini vodka ready in 5 minutes.
Welcome to your new favorite cocktail!
Almond joy martini vodka
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz coconut rum
- 1/2 oz chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 oz Frangelico
- Chocolate syrup to garnish
- Shredded coconut to garnish
- Prepare the cocktail glass, gently press the rim of the cocktail glass onto a plate of chocolate syrup.
- Remove the glass from the syrup plate and gently roll the rim of the glass onto a small plate of shredded coconut until the coconut is evenly applied.
- Shake the vodka, coconut rum, chocolate liqueur and Frangelico in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the dressing bag, and with the help of the dressing bag, apply the chocolate per cup.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the prepared cocktail glass, and serve.
Almond joy martini vodka preparation
The preparation process for Almond Joy Martini Vodka can be divided into three categories:
Firstly, this process requires you to prepare your almond Joy Martini Vodka in a shaker. Follow the following procedures:
- Pour all ingredients including the ice into a shaker.
- Close the Shaker and shake vigorously.
- To Serve, pour the finished cocktail directly from the Shaker into a serving glass.
You can also prepare this cocktail using a bar glass.
- Mix all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Pour into a serving glass.
You can also make this cocktail directly from the serving glass. Moreover, this method is used when you want your drink to have several layers of different colors.
- Pour ingredients over a tablespoon.
Notes on the Ingredients
For this recipe, you can make use of any kind of Vodka. However, ensure that it is plain vodka.
2. Coconut rum
For the coconut rum, use your favorite. Moreover, I love to use Malibu Original. It is gluten-free and contains no dairy products.
It is simply made with molasses/sugarcane distillate, water, sugar, flavoring (with coconut extract.
What kind of coconut rum should I use for Almond Joy Martini?
You can make yours at home. However, if you would love to buy. Liquor kick and Malibu Original are my favorites.
- Liquor Kick
This coconut rum is made with natural extracts and essential oils. Also, it contains no alcohol. It is simply a blend of coconut and Caribbean white rum.
This will take your alcohol to a straight first class!
3. Chocolate syrup
Chocolate syrup is one of the easiest to make. For the ingredients you need, 1 ½ cup of water, 1 ½ cup of sugar. Also, 1 cup cocoa powder, 1 dash salt, and 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
Firstly, combine the water, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt together in a saucepan over low heat. Whisk constantly until the mixture thickens and begins to simmer. After this, remove from heat and stir the vanilla into the sauce. Finally, serve warm or cover and refrigerate until serving.
How do I store chocolate syrup?
Once the syrup has cooled, you can scrape it out of the saucepan and into your airtight container. Store it in the refrigerator for up to a week
- You will love this Florentines cookies.
- This Almond Frangipane Cake has a fantastic taste that will knock you off your feet.
- Craving a crunchy and delicious meal? Try this almond dacquoise cake!
- Make this almond crusted french toast for breakfast. It’s light, healthy and easy to make.
- This crispy almond cookies are healthy and easy to make.
- Craving for something delicous and nutritious? Try this chocolate almond croissant recipe!
- Simple healthy and easy to make lemon almond biscotti recipe.