Crispy almond toast with rich butter cream and almonds is the family’s favorite sweet breakfast from which the whole house smells enchanting and entices everyone at the table. The basis of this recipe is a great Frangipane cream or white almond cream.
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure almond extract
- 1 twelve-ounce loaf brioche, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Almond topping
- Raspberries and blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, add the softened butter and sugar, stirring until the mixture becomes frothy and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to mix, stirring the mixture until all the ingredients are finely blended.
- Prepare coarsely ground almonds and add to the mixture, stir with a spatula. The toast cream is ready. Blanched or unbleached almonds can be used, but unbleached almonds will make the toast a little darker.
- Prepare slices of bread that you like the most, I used bread with cereals. One day brioche also works well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and arrange slices of bread, then apply a generous amount of cream to each slice of bread.
- When you have prepared everything, put the brioche to bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes of baking, you will get golden brioches, with a creamy but also crispy surface.
Almond toast introduction
White almond cream can be used in many different ways, including fillings for cakes, cookies and pastries.
Popular recipes with Frangipane cream are Bakewell tart, a pastry filled with layers of frangipane, jam and flaked almonds, a talk cake filled with hazelnut pastry poured with royal icing, Pithivier is a puff pastry and Jesuite is a triangular stuffed pastry.
The recipe for Frangipane has Italian origins, called frangipani in Italian, and its name comes from the phrase frangere il pane, which means “who breaks bread”. There is more than one story about how this recipe appeared, but the common thread is that it was derived from a member of the Frangipane family, a tribal Roman family in the 11th century. This delicious pastry bakers often call Bostock. It is very similar to Almond Croissant, only instead of croissants, this dough is made with a slice of old Brioche’s day.
Just imagine, a slice of Brioche, stale enough that it can absorb the soaking of Frangipane cream. Then, to add extra almond flavor and nice crunch, sprinkle sliced almonds over the top. Then bake until the almond cream thickens and becomes golden brown in color. You will hardly forget that intoxicating smell and rich taste!
- If you start the day with coffee or tea, you will surely like this perfectly creamy, almond creamer.
- The almond flan is easy to make, it tastes amazing, and all it takes is a few ingredients, like eggs, milk, almonds, and a little time.
- Crunchy, delicious and gluten-free white cake almond dacquoise cake
- Super sweet, homemade, and easy to prepare almond meringue cookies.
- Lemon almond pound cake! Made with almond cream enriched with a flavorsome lemon batter, giving you a moist, light, and absolutely delicious treat!
- This refreshing biscotti recipe, slightly scented with almond and lemon, is perfect for this summer season.
- This crispy almond cookie is very easy to bake!
- Almond joy drink made up of several perfectly balanced ingredients.
- This vegan avocado pasta may become your favourite meal after trying it.
- Want something trendy? Go for this vegan cavatappi pasta.
- Wondering if brown rice is vegan? Check this out: Is brown rice vegan?