What’s a weekend without great food? Well, here is how you can create a perfect night out with family or friends. Just get your hands on Barilla Spinach Lasagna Recipe, and you are good to go. Italian food like Pasta, Pizzas, and Lasagnas have become globally acclaimed cuisines due to the immense variety in taste and choice of spices; if you are an Italian food lover, this one is for you.
Renowned food brands like Barilla have taken over the industry due to the purity and richness that it offers. Barilla has been serving people some of the best Pasta and Sauces. Take up the Barilla Spinach Lasagna Recipe and find out what goodness of Spinach and Cheese awaits you to make your taste buds go wild with delight.
Barilla Spinach Lasagna Recipe
- 1 box Oven-ready/no-boil Barilla Lasagna.
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil.
- ½ cup Onion-chopped into cubes.
- 1 lb Ricotta Cheese.
- 4 cups Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese( optional, but it tastes even better with it).
- 1 pct Frozen Spinach/ Cooked Baby Spinach.
- Salt as per taste.
- Pepper as per taste.
- 2 jars Spaghetti Sauce.
- 1 lb Minced beef( as per choice) or sausages.
- Parsley ( to garnish),
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Next, take a bowl and start putting together the beaten eggs, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. You can skip parmesan if you think it is cheesy enough without it.
- Set the bowl aside and switch to a pan of 13x9x13 measurements. Layout and spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce over the bottom of the pan.
- Start placing the uncooked lasagna sheets, 4 in order, but the sheets would be overlapping each other. So, lay down 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture over the sheets for the first layer and spread evenly. Then place the minced beef or sausages as per your preference and layer it with mozzarella cheese, topped with another cup of spaghetti sauce.
- This time, the second layer would again have 4 uncooked lasagna sheets placed on top of the previous layer, 1/3 ricotta cheese mixture, and then 1 cup of spaghetti sauce topped over the cheese mixture.
- The third layer will be set by pacing the 4 uncooked lasagna sheets, the left ricotta mixture, meat over it, and lastly, another cup of spaghetti sauce.
- The last layer is the crown layer; make sure it is placed beautifully. Begin with 4 uncooked lasagna sheets, followed by remaining spaghetti sauce (1 cup or less), and covered with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the foil and bake the dish for a good 50-60 minutes.
- Unfold the foil, cook it for five more minutes to melt the cheese, and bring the cheesy molten texture all over the cooked lasagna.
- Slice your barilla spinach lasagna and serve it after 5 minutes of cooking. Sprinkle it with parsley for enhanced presentation.
Calories 412g, Total fat 21g, Proteins 20g, Carbohydrates 25g, Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 553 mg
Best Italian Sides That Go Well With Barilla Spinach Lasagna Recipe
Where many people think Lasagna is so wholesome and filled with layers over layers that a side-dish won’t be necessarily important. We still feel tons of side dishes go well with Lasagna and can enhance the overall presentation. They partner it up with Lasagna by balancing meat and cheese with veggies and salads, making it even more appealing and tempting. Serve Lasagna best with these dishes, and your meal would become the ultimate blast of the day!
Antipasto, Breadsticks, Green Salad, Chicken Wings, Fried or Roasted Veggies, Cesar Salad with Garlic Butter breadcrumbs, Garlic Broccoli, Kale with Lemon and Garlic, Zucchini Salad, Tomato Salad, Garlic Bread and many other mentions do justice as a side-dish to your perfect Lasagna on the table.
You May Also Love These as Your Side-Dishes
- Make the legendary 131 Main Kale Salad Recipe at home to bring a healthier, yummier side to your dining table.
- Loaded with filling and beneficial stuff, Apple-Bees Spinach and Shrimp Salad Recipe can become a meal itself as well as serves so well as a side-dish to Pasta and Lasagna.
- Fresh and healthy, Zoe’s Quinoa Salad Recipe will increase your love for simple yet delicious salads that can be taken any time of the day.
- If you are a Vegan and you haven’t tried the Kale and Carrot Recipe- A healthy Vegan American Cuisine, then probably you have kept your taste buds deprived of the world’s best meal. So try it to fall in love with it.
- Kale and Cabbage are perfect for each other. Combine them in Kale and Cabbage recipes to experience the healthy combo.
- In a hurry? Don’t worry! Check out Whole Foods Kale Cranberry Salad Recipe. Bring out the juiciness of Cranberry with a touch of Kale to it and enjoy a nutritious side dish.
- Kale can be amazing if cooked properly. Try the ultimate easy and delicious Whole Foods Garlicky Kale Recipe, and you will never forget the taste of it.
- Salmon as a meal or Salmon in a Salad? Well, they are equally good anyways. So let’s give the Whole Foods Salmon Salad recipe a shot and entice our taste buds with the real goodness of Salmon in Salad.
- ● Pasta can be so great in Salads. Whole Foods Orzo Spinach Salad Recipe is the secret to the nutritious and tasteful salad world.
- Salads can be very refreshing and uplifting with or without meals. Whole Foods California Quinoa Salad Recipe is one way to make salads more interesting and irresistible.