Those of you familiar with the Bonefish Grill must know that it’s seafood that outshines most restaurants.
But what makes seafood so special?
Seafood boosts brain health, reduces the likelihood of depression, elevates mood, and is even said to improve a growing baby’s IQ! In addition, it is the best source of omega-3-fatty acids and various minerals and vitamins such as iron, selenium, vitamin B, and other essential nutrients.
At the Bonefish Grill, there are various seafood dishes. And today, we present to you the recipe for delicious Bonefish Grill-Style Salmon.
Bonefish Salmon Recipe
Ingredients for Salmon with Spinach, Bacon Gorgonzola:
- 4 to 6 Portions of Salmon (8 oz.).
- 4 cups Spinach.
- 2 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Salt (to taste).
- 8 to 12 oz Gorgonzola Bleu Cheese (crumbled: 2 oz. perfish).
- 4 to 6 tbsp Bacon (chopped and cooked: 1 tablespoon per fishportion).
- 4 to 6 oz Lemon butter (1 oz. per fish portion).
Ingredients for Lemon Butter Sauce:
- ½ cup White Wine (Dry).
- ¼th Cup Heavy Cream.
- 3 tbsp Salt.
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Pepper (to taste).
- 10 Cubes Butter (chilled, unsalted).
Tips for Making the Best Bonefish Grill-StyleSalmon :
- Temperature is very important when grilling Salmon. Bring the grill to medium heat; place the Salmon on the grill and brush with Olive Oil. Always season the Salmon generously with pepper and Salt. Cook for at least 12 to 15 minutes, depending upon the size of your fillet.
- Always place the Salmon skin-side-down on the grill to dodge the ‘sticking panic.’ Don't flip the salmon.
- Using a foil to make a kind of packet around the salmon help strap moisture and ensures your salmon remains perfectly flaky and tender. Also, this guarantees that your Salmon will not fall apart or stick to the grill while cooking.
- If you’re a newbie, Salmon changes from translucent/red to opaque/pink as it starts to cook. After six to eight minutes of grilling, take a sharp knife and insert it into the thickest portion of the fish to check for doneness. If the meat is flaky but still a little translucent, your salmon is done.
Just follow these easy steps to prepare delicious and succulent Bonefish Grill-Style Salmon:
- Add Olive Oil to a pan. Sauté Spinach and Garlic, and add a pinch of Salt.
- Place the Salmon on the grill and take it off when the internal temperature from the center is between 135 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. This may take about 3 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Top it off with the sautéed Spinach mixture and some crumbled Gorgonzola cheese when the Salmon is almost ready. Cover and let the cheese melt.
- Remove the Salmon from the grill and let it rest for about 10 minutes. Then, place the Salmon on a platter and top with cooked, chopped Bacon bits and Lemon Butter Sauce.
Directions for Lemon Butter Sauce
- Mix Lemon juice and wine and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Gradually add cream and cook till the mixture somewhat thickens.
- Reduce heat to low. Slowly add chilled Butter to the Sauce and whisk till it emulsifies.
How Many Calories Does Bonefish Grill-Style Salmon Contain?
This recipe contains about 1,180 calories.
You can store properly cooked salmon in the refrigerator for at least 3 to 4 days.
To extend the storage life of cooked salmon even further, you can freeze it. Simply place the salmon in airtight containers or freezer bags, or wrap it tightly in heavy-duty aluminum foil or freezer wrap.
Are you in the mood for some more delicious and succulent recipes? Here’s a list of some you could try today!
- Craving a pie? This Barefoot Contessa Spinach Pie Recipe is a guaranteed flavor party on your tongue!
- On a diet? Our 21 Day Fix Lemon Grilled Salmon Recipe, Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread, is made for you.
- This Barilla Spinach Lasagna Recipe is the perfect combination of greens and pasta.
- ● Sweet tooth calling out for dessert? This Almond milk flan, Almond Dacquoise, Lemon Almond Biscotti, Almond joy creamer Spinach Dal Recipe Andhra is the answer to your prayers.