Weekends are usually the party nights that people like to celebrate with delicious and easy-to-cook meals. Today’s special Chili’s Ancho Salmon Recipe is dedicated to meat lovers, especially seafood lovers. This recipe offers a pinch of spice and sugar rubbing to it, which adds to its delightfulness.
So, without further ado, let’s jump onto this amazing salmon’s variation;
Chili’s Ancho Salmon Recipe
- 3 Ancho Chilies.
- 3 tbsp Canola Oil.
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar.
- 1 Whole side Salmon Fillet.
- 2 cups Basil Leaves. Tightly packed
- 2 tsp Garlic. Chopped
- 1 cup Olive oil.
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese. Freshly grated
- Salt To taste
- Black Pepper To taste
- Fresh Salad Greens of choice, as per choice.
- First of all, take a cup of boiling water and place Ancho Chilies in it to rehydrate.
- Upon plumping, slit chilies, and scrape out and discard seeds.
- Add Chilies, Canola Oil, Brown Sugar, Salt, and freshly ground pepper in a bowl and mix well until ingredients form a paste.
- Now spread this Chili paste over the whole Salmon Fillet and rub the paste on the Fish.
- After marinating, cover the Salmon and place it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Now preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the Salmon Fillet on an ungreased pan and put it in the oven, and bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until firm to the touch.
- For preparing the sauce, add Basil leaves, Garlic, Olive Oil, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon coarse salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in the bowl, and mix well until smooth.
- To serve, place salad greens in the center of a serving plate, top with prepared Salmon Fillet and generously drizzle the basil sauce on the top of it.
Nutrient Benefits of the Chili’s Ancho Salmon Recipe
Ancho Chili is dried Poblano Green Peppers that turn deep reddish-brown upon drying. Upon drying, the heat is tamed, and a rich, fruity flavor comes up in the chili. That’s why Ancho Chili is the sweetest among all the other dried chilies. In addition, it is nutrient-rich that is low in calories and sodium, and is naturally cholesterol-free.
Salmon as well is full of nutrients, including Vitamins, proteins, and Omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients keep a body healthy and prevent cardiovascular diseases. In addition, being a major source of energy, it provides strength and plays a vital role in the functioning muscles, joints, and other body parts.
Chili Ancho Salmon; Calories Count
- Ancho Chilies (3) – 144 cal
- Canola Oil (3 tbsp) – 360 cal
- Brown Sugar (2 tbsp) – 380 cal
- Salmon Fillet (1 whole side) – 175 cal
- Basil Leaves (2 cups) – 8 cal
- Garlic (3 tsp) – 16 cal
- Olive Oil (1 cup) – 1910 cal
- Parmesan Cheese (1/2 cup) – 216 cal
Nutritional Value Per Serving
- Dietary Fiber – 2 g
- Protein – 29 g
- Carbohydrates – 17 g
- Sugar – 6 g
- Fat – 19 g
- Saturated Fat – 4 g
- Cholesterol – 84 mg
- Vitamin A – 9377 IU
- Vitamin C – 10 mg
- Calcium – 50 mg
- Iron – 1.1 mg
- Potassium – 766 mg
- Sodium – 710 mg
Mouth-Watering and Healthy Recommendations for You
- Salmon is famous for its taste that can be cooked in various ways to get a different taste. Try The Chew Salmon Recipe, Teriyaki Smoked Salmon Recipe, Texas Roadhouse Grilled Salmon Recipe, Cherry Salmon Recipe, and Breath of the Wild Salmon Manure Recipe to add some uniqueness to your salmon cooking adventure.
- Try out these nutrients packed and yet extremely delicious recipes; Swedish Almond Cake IKEA Recipe, Swiss Almond Cheese Spread Recipe, Chicken and Spinach Pizza Recipe, Easy and Fun Chicken Beets Recipe, and Tilapia and Spinach Recipe.