The Elderflower cocktail is a floral, sparkling, and refreshing drink that can enhance your parties and brunches! This unique drink is also called St Germain cocktail because of its elderflower liqueur content. It is a traditional summer flavor cocktail, therefore, it immensely complements summer fruits like raspberries and strawberries.
This cocktail is so versatile that it is widely used as a mixing ingredient in champagne, vodka, wine, or gin.
Elderflower Cocktail Recipes
Elderflower cocktails or drinks are not new, people have been trying new yet trendy recipes with it! So we will be sharing some delightful Elderflower Cocktail recipes with you.
French Pear Martini
- 3 tbsp Peach Vodka.
- 1 tbsp Superfine Sugar. for optional rim
- 3 tbsp Elderflower Cocktail/ Liqueur.
- 1 oz Champagne.
- Lemon Wedge. for optional rim
- Lemon twist. For garnishing
- Pear slice. For garnishing
- Take a cocktail shaker and add ice, Elderflower liqueur and Pear vodka in it. Shake them well.
- If you like to rim the cocktail glass with the Superfine Sugar- the lemon wedge wet the rim and then roll the edge in a dish- filled with Superfine Sugar.
- Now, strain the drink in the prepared glass.
- Top the drink with champagne and add Lemon twist or Pear slice to garnish the drink- you can also add both for garnishing!
Your flavorful yet presentable French Pear Martini is ready to be served!
Elderflower Cocktail With Champagne
- 2 oz Elderflower Liqueur.
- 3 oz Champagne. you can also use White Wine instead
- 1 oz Soda Water and Club Soda.
- Lemon twist. For garnishing
- Take a Collins glass and add ice in it.
- Add Elderflower liqueur and Champagne in the glass.
- Top the drink with the club Soda and garnish it with the Lemon twist.
Elderflower Cocktail With Lemon
- 2 tbsp Vodka.
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice. freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp Elderflower Cocktail.
- ½ cup Tonic water.
- 2 dashes Bitter.
- Mint sprig and lemon slice. For garnishing
- Take a mixing or a large glass. Add Vodka, Elderflower Cocktail, lemon juice, and bitters in the glass.
- Add a handful of Ice in the glass and stir the drink together- until it is cold.
- Strain the drink in the cocktail glass and the tonic- stir it gently.
- Add more ice in the glass and garnish it with mint sprig and lemon slice.
The flavorful yet tempting Elderflower Cocktail with Lemon is ready to be served!
Tips to Make Your Cocktail Super Presentable!
- Serve Elderflower Cocktail in an old, elongated glass or a wine glass; they give the real cocktail-like feel!
- You can always add more ice, as cocktails are always preferred chilled, and ice also enhances its presentation!
- Superfine sugar adds a classic look to drinks and cocktails. If you don’t have superfine sugar, just take regular sugar and blend it; and you are good to go!
- You can use different ingredients to garnish your cocktail, such as lemon wedges, orange wedges, orange slices, or a Maraschino cherry.
When to Serve?
Elderflower Cocktail is surely a crowd-pleasing and refreshing drink, which can beautify any occasion! However, it is best to sip it as:
- Late-night drink
- Happy hour drink
- Summer drink
- Brunch drink
- Cocktail hour drink
- Fancy dinner party drink
Mouth-Watering Recipe Recommendations
- Paula Deen Creamed Spinach Recipe
- Sicilian Almond Granite
- Duncan Hines Almond Pound Cake Recipe
- Vegan Avocado Pasta
- Passover Salmon Recipe
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Dona Maria Mole with Peanut Butter
- Enstrom Almond Recipe
- Fried Beets
- Crispy Almond Cookies
Do give us your feedback in the comments section below!