Do you want to enjoy a restaurant like salmon at home? Then, you must try our Magic Salmon Seasoning Recipe! The epic blend of spices makes this seasoning perfect for any kind of salmon and brings out the best of flavors. Once you start using this seasoning, you will definitely forget about every other Fish recipe.
Certainly, it’s the seasoning that adds a variation to every fish recipe, and today we will be trying out the most delicious version of it. It is up to YOU if you want to bake, sauté, grill, or fry it. This salmon seasoning is sure to impress your guests, family, and kids.
Combining the spices is not difficult. However, it is important to note the proportion of seasoning. Here is the perfect ratio to use, along with some additional tips for grilled or baked Salmon.
Magic Salmon Seasoning Recipe
Ingredients Needed to Make the Salmon Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika. Or Sweet Paprika
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder.
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder.
- 1 tsp Thyme.
- 1 tsp Celery Seed.
- Salt as per your taste.
- ½ tsp Cumin.
- ¼ tsp Allspice.
Use a small bowl, add all the ingredients as mentioned above and whisk them properly. Then, pour it into an airtight container and keep it dry.
- Apt Ratio: 1 tbsp. of seasoning to every ½ pound (8 ounces) of Salmon.
- For Grilled Salmon: Use a clean kitchen towel to pat the 1 pound salmon dry. Use a medium-sized bowl, put 1 tbsp. of Olive Oil, and add approx. ½ tsp. of salt and 2 tbsp. of salmon seasoning. This will now taste better than any Grilled Salmon you have tried.
- For Baked Salmon: Use a baking sheet or oiled foil; place 1 pound of salmon dry on it. Pinch ½ tsp. of salt and 2 tbsp. of salmon seasoning. Enjoy!
Try this delicious and most flavorful Salmon Seasoning. Then, make yourself and everyone around you fall in love with Salmon!
Why Smoked Paprika?
Paprika enhances the bold taste of salmon; therefore, I would suggest you use ‘smoked’ Paprika for your salmon seasoning as it gives an irresistible smoky flavor to the salmon. Smoked Paprika is originally a Spanish version of spices that is made with peppers smoked over a fire. You can find them in most grocery stores in the spice aisle; however, if it is hard for you to find them, you can always use sweet Paprika.
If you are a fan of spicy food, Smoked Paprika is what you are looking for!
For How Long Can You Store Your Seasoning?
You can store this homemade Magic Salmon Seasoning for up to 6 months to 1 year in an airtight container. However, it is ideal to use fresh seasoning. Generally speaking, if preserved well, spices can last up to 8 months to 1 year.
Why Magic Salmon Seasoning Recipe?
This salmon seasoning is useful for several reasons, some of which are mentioned below;
- Low Carb
- Can be used with Keto-diet
Delicious and most healthy with an omega-3 fatty acid, minerals, and proteins; Salmon is one of the healthiest Fish, which is why you must try;
- Cheddars Salmon Recipe
- Chili’s Ancho Salmon Recipe
- Breath of the Wild Salmon Manure Recipe.
- Cherry Salmon Recipe
- Trisha Yearwood Salmon Recipe.
Make your meals more exciting with these delicious sweet treats;
- Toasted Almond Torte Recipe
- TGI Fridays Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe.
- Almond Tea
- Lettuce Juice Recipe
I am sure you will love this seasoning, and I would love to hear from you about your experience. Let me know in the comments sections below.