Looking to try something new with Peanut Butter or want to serve something unique to the guests? Worry not; as today, I have bought for you this quick and fail-proof Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
It is the perfect choice for diet and calorie-conscious people, as this Chocolate Chip Cookie is not only healthy but also low in calories!
High on taste and low on calories, this recipe serves the sweet tooth of diet-conscious peeps right. It is low prep and requires fewer ingredients; a perfect combination of deliciousness and nutritional benefits.
So without further ado, let’s jump to the recipe and see what ingredients we require to prepare these tempting Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 3 cups All-purpose Flour.
- ½ tsp Salt.
- 1 tsp Baking Soda.
- 1 cup Sugar. Granulated
- 1 cup Soft Butter. Preferably at room temperature
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar. Refined
- 3 Eggs.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 2 cups Nestle Toll House Delightfully Peanut Butter Filled Morsels .
- ½ cup Nuts. Chopped
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips.
- Set the oven at 375° F.
- In a small bowl, add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix them well.
- In a large mixer bowl, add butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract and mix them until they turn creamy.
- In the creamy batter, add eggs 1 by 1. Keep beating them well after adding each egg.
- Now, add flour to the creamy mixture and mix well.
- Add delightfulls morsels and nuts.
- Now, on the ungreased baking sheets, add the batter with a tablespoon.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Then, take out the cookies from the oven and let them cool down for 3-minutes on the baking sheets.
Your delicious and tempting Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are ready to be served!
Interesting Note about Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Ruth Wakefield, the proprietor of the famed Toll House Restaurant in Massachusetts, came up with the original recipe for this cookie in the late 1930s. It is the most famous cookie type in America, and now it has become popular worldwide.
By the Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, you can make multiple Recipes- such as Peanut Butter Skillet, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, and much more!
Can You Store Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie?
Sure! you can. It is always a wise idea to pre-made this delicacy to be your munching companion while watching a movie with friends or family over the weekend. To store Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter Cookie; keep it in an airtight box or jar for 2-3 days, not more than that because the cookies will become stale or might get bitter.
Pro Tips For Making Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe More Interesting
- For soft and gooey cookies, the butter used should always be at room temperature and should not be too soft or melted.
- These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies can be served with hot coffee or vanilla ice cream.
- To keep these cookies fresh for a longer time, keep them in an airtight box and keep them in the refrigerator.
This classic American cuisine only contains 80 calories. The other nutrients it contains are as followed;
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- calories: 80
- Sodium: 85 mg
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
Mouth-Watering Recommendations for You
- Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn.
- Brown Rice Spaghetti
- Cauliflower and Kale.
- Almond Tea Cake
- Cherry Almond Biscotti.
- Peanut Butter Banana Juice
- Classic Hummus
- Vegan Avocado Pasta.
This Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is super easy, and not to forget, extremely delicious. So, don’t wait! Grab the ingredients and make yourself these delightful sweets.