Paula Deen Peanut Butter Pie offers such a smooth and silky texture that one bite will make you crave more. Not to mention that this recipe contains cream cheese that brings out the best of cheesecake and Reese’s cup flavors. We dare you to put up this dish on your next Thanksgiving or regular dinner, and your guests will flock to the table.
Besides, who wouldn’t like a pie that originated because of Elvis? Yes! The pie was inspired by Elvis Presley’s favorite snack – a peanut butter sandwich. So, of course, we wouldn’t expect anything less from the King of Rock and Roll. So let’s dig into this jar of nutty goodness for a kick of rock n roll!
Paula Deen’s Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- ½ cup Heavy whipping cream.
- ⅓ cup Butter. (melted)
- ¼ cup Brown sugar.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese.
- ¾ cup Peanut butter. (crunchy)
- 14 oz Condensed milk.
- 1 cup Chocolate discs. semisweet
- 2 cups Vanilla wafers. (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Sugar. Confectioner's
- Chocolate shavings.
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries. (sliced)
- Pre heat your oven at 450 F.
- Combine the crushed wafers, butter, and brown sugar in a bowl until they bind together.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie ovenproof mold / plate.
- Bake the crust for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, place the chocolate discs on the hot pie crust and stand on a cooling rack for two to five minutes. Once melted, spread the chocolate using a spatula. Let cool.
- Whip the heavy cream on high speed in a mixing bowl until white peaks forms. Next, start adding confectioners sugar while whipping the cream at high speed until both ingredients combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter and cream cheese using a beater on medium speed. Next, combine the condensed milk until a smooth texture is achieved.
- Fold in the whipped cream mixture into the peanut butter mixture. Combine well.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate for 6 hours at least.
- Garnish the pie with sweetened whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and sliced strawberries.
Tip: Refrigerate the pie overnight for a better texture.
How Many Calories Does This Paula Deen Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Contain?
One serving of Peanut Butter Pie contains 170 calories. Additional nutritional information includes;
- 13.5g of Fat
- 2g of Protein
- 1og of Carbs
- 2 g of Fiber
Looking for Similar to Paula Deen Peanut Butter Pie Recipes? Try These!
- Not a fan of peanut but still want something nutty? Try Almond Sweet Cream Pie Recipe.
- For more different peanut butter and jelly combination, give Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie Recipe a go.
- Want a low-carb option? Then Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Recipe is the dish for you.
- Running low on time, Silken Tofu And Chocolate Mousse Pie is the sweat-proof dish for you.
- Innovating a pumpkin pie can be seen as a daunting task. That is why, with Pumpkin Pie With Silken Tofu Recipe, your guests will fail to guess the ingredient. Besides, they will be busy stuffing their mouths.
- Ever thought of making a pie in an instant cooker? No, well, Instant Pot Chocolate Pudding Cake Gluten Free not only cooks instantly but is Instagram-worthy.
- Did we say Instagram? Giant Peanut Butter Cookie Cake Recipe vows to boost those followers while boosting your serotonin too!
- If you have tried Tofu in pie, we are sure this Egg Rolls With Peanut Butter will be the next oriental showstopper for you.
Place the pie in an open dish on the last shelf of the refrigerator. It will prevent the cream from frosting and retain freshness.
Pro Tip: Combine the cream cheese and peanut butter with a whisk manually for a crunchy texture.
Whether you are looking for new pie recipes on pot pie day or simply want to satisfy your midnight cravings, the pie makes for an excellent companion. This dish is a showstopper that will hardly make you sweat. So give it a try and wow your taste buds.