Whether you like them firm or prefer the slightly tender ones, peaches make everything sweeter. And if you’re a dedicated fan of this sweet and flavorful fruit, you’ll be happy to know that there are more ways to enjoy this delicious fruit than a simple peach pie or cobbler! Say hello to peach alcohol!
That’s right! Among the best ways to harness the true essence of this fruit is to mix up some delightfully refreshing peach cocktails! Trust us on this: there’s nothing better than sipping a chilled peach margarita or a Peach Sangria on a hot and humid summer day!
And that’s why we’ve compiled for you some of our favorite peach-infused cocktails to sip and slurp on while the fruit’s still in season.
Peach Alcohol (Cocktails) to Try This Summer Season
Peach cocktails are loads of fun and a refreshing way to explore and harness the true beauty of this fruit. They have exotic flavours and combine different liquors, so there’s something for everyone!
So to give your peach passion a boost, here are some of the best peach cocktails featuring both fresh and frozen peach to make casual and fancy drinks that are bound to cool you down on a hot summer’s day!
Champagne Punch Cocktail With Peach Juice
This is probably one of the easiest cocktails to make for a summer party. And it doesn’t need a lot of ingredients – simply dump everything in a large pitcher and mix it up!
Champagne Punch Cocktail with Peach Juice
- 3 Peaches.
- 1 cup Strawberries. (optional)
- 1 bottle Peach. Schnapps
- 1 bottle Champagne. Dry
- Slice the peaches and strawberries. Keep the slices large.
- Add the slices to a large pitcher.
- Add the Peach Schnapps and champagne.
- Mix all ingredients using a large spoon. Serve chilled.
- Use fresh peaches.
- Soak the strawberries and peaches in a cup of peach schnapps before making the punch.
- Used chilled champagne, so you don’t need to add ice.
- Instead of ice, add some frozen strawberries to your wine glasses before serving.
This peachy cocktail harnesses the sweetness of peaches, the tartness of lime, and the edge of tequila into one fantastic drink. And it uses frozen peaches so that you can make it in any season!
- 6 tbsp Tequila.
- ¼ cup Cointreau.
- ¼ cup Lime Juice. Fresh
- 1 cup Peaches. Frozen (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Syrup. Simple
- 1 cup Ice.
- Make a small slash in a lime wedge and run the lime around the rim of two cocktail glasses. Next, dip the rims of the glasses into a plate of salt.
- Blend all the ingredients till fully combined. This makes an icy texture or a more liquid consistency as per your liking.
- Pour into glasses. Serve chilled.
- You can also use fresh peaches.
- Substitute simple syrup for Agave or maple syrup.
Sparkling Peach Sunrise
- ⅓ cup Peach Juice.
- ⅓ cup Lemon-lime Soda. (to taste)
- 1½ tbsp Grenadine.
- Pour the peach juice in a cocktail glass over ice.
- Fill the glass with soda.
- Gradually pour the grenadine. It will initially sink to the bottom and then slowly rise, incorporating into the drink.
- Serve chilled.
This light and refreshing cocktail combine peaches’ juicy flavor with hints of zingy lime, fresh mint, and white rum. It’s just irresistible!
- 6 Mint Leaves. (some extra for garnish)
- ½ Large Ripe Peach.
- 2 oz White Rum.
- 1 oz Lime Juice.
- 1 oz Simple Syrup/Maple Syrup.
- 4 oz Soda Water.
- Slice the peaches.
- Muddle the mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Add the sliced peaches, and muddle again till all the juices are released.
- Add rum, lime juice, and simple/maple syrup.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake till chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into an ice-filled glass and top it off with soda water.
- Garnish with mint leaves and some more sliced peaches.
- Muddling helps release juices which enhances flavors in the drink. Always muddle herbs gently; don’t mash them with too much force.
- When muddling the peaches, mash the fruit down into a juice.
- Use fresh peaches – don’t even try to make this drink if you don’t have the ripest of peaches!
There are so many exciting cocktail combinations you can try using fresh and frozen peaches! If you gave these a shot, we’d love to hear your experience in the comments below!