Spiced Popcorn- A Perfect Snack For Your Party!
Who doesn’t know about popcorn and its different flavors? Everyone, right! We have heard about popcorn since forever-but, here is a twist in your popcorn recipes- and it is Spiced Popcorn. Yes, they are different types of popcorn, made by adding several spices in popcorn together.
Whether you have a party at your place or it’s a movie night with your friends- serving Spiced Popcorn is an excellent option! The Spiced Popcorn is delicious- having a spicy taste, as its name tells, and is extremely flavorful!
As we know that popcorn is high in fiber and contains low calories, it is considered good for healthy and weight-conscious people. They can even be a perfect snack to munch on when you are not in the mood of eating a proper meal or in a mood to have something light!
Let’s learn a quick yet scrumptious Spiced Popcorn recipe so that you can munch on your favorite snack whenever you want to. So let’s dig into the recipe and see what ingredients we will need for it:
A Delicious Spiced Popcorn Recipe
- First, take a small bowl and add Cayenne Pepper, Paprika, Chilli Powder, and Salt.
- Now, take a large bowl, drizzle Olive Oil over the popcorn, and sprinkle the spices on it- mix with your hands.
- Keep on mixing the popcorn until they are properly coated.
Your flavorful Spiced Popcorn is ready to be served!
Spiced Popcorn In Three Different Ways
Yes, you heard it right! There is not only one recipe or way to make and serve this delicious popcorn, but there are countless ways to do so. Three unique ways to make your popcorn more flavorful are:
● Garlic-Parmesan Mix
To enhance the taste of Spiced Popcorn, you can add some garlic powder and top it with some Parmesan Cheese- you can also add grated Parmesan Cheese and mix it in the popcorn. This delightful and super cheesy popcorn will surely steal the show!
● Curry-Paprika Mix
To make your popcorn more delicious, you can add Curry and Paprika Mix in them, along with some Salt. We bet that you are going to love this spice combo!
● Spicy Oregano Mix
Oregano might sound like a perfect spice for topping and garnishing, but trust us, adding Oregano along with Black Pepper and Salt in your popcorn will make it super delicious and tempting!
- After adding spices to the popcorn, keep it aside for 25-30 minutes and mix them again. In this way, the popcorn will be coated evenly.
- You can use packed popcorn, but it is good to pop the corn at home- as it is a healthier option.
- You can always add more spices to popcorn and make it as spicy as you want.
- Add or garnish cheese in your popcorn bowl and enjoy a perfect cheesy savory if you are a cheese lover!
- You can serve popcorn with drinks, appetizers or they can simply be served as a snack.
- Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- Indian salmon curry recipe.
- Duncan Hines Almond Pound Cake Recipe
- Cheddars Salmon Recipe
- Classic Hummus
- Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn.
- Peanut Butter Banana Juice
- Brown Rice Spaghetti
- Cauliflower and Kale.
- Almond Tea Cake
There is no doubt that fresh popcorn tastes divine, and everyone prefers them hot and fresh, but if you are planning to store them, there is also no hassle. Just keep the Popcorn in an airtight box and keep it at room temperature- popcorn will stay good for 2-3 days, easily.
We believe that you must have learned a different popcorn recipe from this article; if so, let us know how you like it in the comments section below!