Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread is a flavorsome Bread, and adding Spinach Dip on top of it just makes it perfect. Today, I will be sharing with you Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread Recipe, which comes from American Cuisine and has become widespread worldwide. So, if you are a bread fan and always look for different recipes you can make out of bread, this would be a tremendous addition to your appetizers list.
Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread Recipe is not only delicious but has several nutritional benefits. So, without further ado, let’s jump onto the recipe, ingredients, storage techniques, ingredients, and all about Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread Recipe.
Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread Recipe
- 1 pck Frozen and chopped Spinach. It should not be cooked but drained and thawed.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise.
- 1 pck Leek soup mix.
- 1 ½ cup Sour cream.
- ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 cup Chopped water chestnuts.
- 1 loaf Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread.
- Cook the frozen Spinach for a few minutes in water, then drain the water.
- Add the ingredients, Spinach, Worcestershire Sauce, Chestnuts. Sour Cream, Soup mix, and mayonnaise in a bowl. Mix them well.
- For best results, keep the Dip in the refrigerator overnight or at least 8-9 hours before filling it in the bread.
- Slice the top of the Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread and hollow it from the center, leaving enough space to fill the Dip.
- Now, fill the Dip in the Hawaiian Bread.
- Optional: With the removed piece of bread, you can cut them into 1-inch chunks, and later it can be used for presentation purposes.
- The Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread is ready to be served, and you can surround the bread with the loaf chunks.
- Optional: You can make your Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread more presentable by sprinkling and garnishing it with coriander leaves or parsley. This will give a pleasant look to your Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread Recipe!
Nutritional Facts about Spinach Dip
We know Spinach contains plenty of health benefits. Some of the nutritional and health benefits of Spinach Dip are:
- It consists of 133.6 calories per serving.
- It consists of Vitamin A, Vitamin B-12, and B-16.
- The Spinach Dip consists of potassium and sodium.
What to Serve with the Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread?
Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread is considered as an appetizer, though many dishes can be served with it:
- Crackers and Hawaiian Bread tastes scrumptious together, as you can also dip the crackers in the Spinach Dip.
- A potato salad tastes good along with the Hawaiian Bread.
- A fresh smoothie or margarita is also a good option to serve the Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread.
How to Store the Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread?
You can not store Bread for a long time since bread gets fungus within a few days. However, you can store the Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread for only 1-2 days because it will get bitter as it has cream in it. So keep the leftover Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread in the refrigerator; it’s best to cover it with plastic wrap.
Spinach Di Hawaiian Bread Recipe- A Delightful Savory for You
If you are craving delicious savory or not in the mood to have something heavy for dinner, then this Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread Recipe is your savior. It’s easy to make and a healthy appetizer- perfectly satisfying your cravings for a tasty savory. So try this Spinach Dip Hawaiian Bread Recipe once, and this Bread Recipe will become your favorite for the lifetime!
Recommendations from Bread and Spinach House
- Check out another amazing Spinach Dip Velveeta Spinach Dip Recipe
- Some more Spinach based sides and appetizers; Flash Fried Spinach Recipe, Eggs Benedict with Spinach Recipe
- More bread ideas; Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread Ring Dip