The Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn Recipe is perfect for you if you are a Spinach and Chicken lover or thinking of trying a unique recipe with simple ingredients. Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn serves best for lunch and dinner.
The recipe is a great version of creamy chicken recipes. On top of which, it is easy and quick to make. The Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn Recipe is a must-try, giving you a balanced taste between Spinach and Chicken!
So, without further ado, let’s jump on to the recipe and ingredients.
Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn Recipe
- 1 kg Boneless and skinless Chicken breast.
- 1 cup Cream Cheese.
- 1 cup Chopped and frozen Spinach.
- 1 tsp Garlic powder (Garlic paste can also be used).
- 1 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- 1 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- ¼ tsp Salt.
- ½ tsp Black Pepper.
- 1 tsp Nutmeg.
- ½ cup Milk.
- 2 pinches Cayenne Pepper.
- 3 pcs Grape Tomatoes (halved).
- Heat the oven at 375° F
- Thaw the Spinach and make sure that it is dried as much as possible
- In a bowl, add the Cream Cheese, then add the Garlic powder, Pepper, Salt, Cayenne Pepper, and Nutmeg. Mix these ingredients well
- Now, stir in the Milk in the Cream Cheese bowl, add Spinach and Feta Cheese, and mix until combined properly
- In a casserole dish, lay the Chicken breast flat for a single layer
- Over the Chicken layer, spread the Spinach batter and then sprinkle the grated Mozzarella Cheese over the top evenly
- Put the dish in the middle rack of the oven and bake it for around 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked properly
- Now, take out the dish from the oven and garnish it with Grape Tomatoes. Finally, your hot Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn is ready to be served
- Optional: You can garnish or sprinkle several other things on the Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn, such as Nuts, chopped Spinach, Oregano, etc
This recipe and ingredients consist of the following nutritional benefits;
- Carbs: 3g
- Calories: 334kcal
- Naturally Gluten-Free
- Potassium: 614mg
- Sodium: 436mg
- Calcium: 197mg
- Protein: 32g
How to Store Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn?
It is really easy to store the Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn. Simply keep it in an airtight box or keep it in a dish and cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator; it can stay for 2-3 days. You can also store the Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn for around a month, just keep it in the refrigerator in an airtight box or covered in a bowl covered with plastic wrap.
Here are a few sides that would further enhance your Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn treat;
- Serve this amazing Flash Fried Spinach in a bowl along with the Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn.
- Make your Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn more presentable by adding this Dutch lettuce.
- Thinking of pairing the Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn with a dessert, then go for these desserts, Crispy Almond Cookies or Lemon Cake.
Tips to Make Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn More Delightful
To make your Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn more scrumptious, follow these tips:
- Make sure that the Chicken is washed and skinless
- Use Fresh Cream Cheese, and it will make it more delicious
- Try to serve the dish hot and sizzling.
Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn – A Healthy Addition to Your Menu
Full of protein and best for diet, the Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn Recipe is the right choice for you. Be it for a lunch meal or you are a health-conscious person, this recipe is your savior. The best thing about Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn Recipe is that it is not only flavorful but it is an extremely healthy food choice.
- Try these amazing and healthy recipes, Brown Rice Pasta with Broccoli Kale.
- In a hurry and want to make something for your kids quickly, then try these Instant Meatball recipes.
- Craving for some delicious dessert, then have Vanilla Swill Almost Ice Cream Recipe.
- Want to have something delicious for dinner? Then try these amazing Barbecue Chicken Wings.