What better savory dishes to turn to during the cold winter than vegetarian meatballs? Vegetarian meatballs are flavorful, hearty, and made with pantry staples. Also, they hold up well in marinara sauce and are perfect when served over your favorite spaghetti recipes. Wondering where to buy your next vegetarian meatball?
Let me help you get started!
6 tops places to buy Vegetarian meatball
Heidi’s plant-based meatballs come in three creative flavors made with simple, natural ingredients. Moreover, they are great by themselves or as the perfect centerpiece of an easy, delicious & healthy meal.
Heiden makes four healthy flavors. They include; Italian, Persian, Spicy Thai, and Santa Fe.
Let’s talk a bit about these beautiful flavors😉.
Firstly, Heiden’s Santa Fe meat flavor consists of black beans, corn, jalapeno, cilantro, and red bell peppers.
Spicy Thai is a beautiful infusion of peanut and white rice. It also contains coconut, fresh cilantro, and lime juice.
On the other hand, Heiden’s Persian flavor has a sweet taste. Thanks to the apricots that blend well with the goat cheese, quinoa, and cayenne pepper.
Also, I love the Classic Italian flavor because of its unique taste: A real meatball! Moreover, the ingredients used to make this piece are bulgur wheat, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and basil.
Beyond meatball Italian style
Beyond meatball is one heck of a meatball. It is perfectly seasoned and juicy!
Feel free to serve with spaghetti or meatball sauce.
You won’t regret every single bite of Trader Joe’s Vegetarian meatballs. Every bite is soft, toothsome.
Also, the veggie meatballs are loaded with bread crumbs, garlic, onions, and other beautiful spices.
How do I use Trader Joe’s meatballs?
Simmer the meatballs in a sauce. This could be a classic tomato sauce or a barbecue sauce.
Nate’s meatless meatball is all-natural and ticks the following:
- No cholesterol
- Non genetically engineered ingredients
- 4.5g fat
- 3g Fiber
Gardein Meatless Meatballs
How about having trendy yet classy meatballs? Gardein’s vegan meatball offers a creative combination of both. This meatball is great on Spaghetti. Feel free to crumble in your sauces too. It’s Dairy-free and vegan certified!
How do I air-dry Gardein’s Classic Meatless Meatballs
- Preheat air fryer to 400F
- Cook for 12 minutes at 400F, shake half way through cooking.
Ikea Veggie Balls
Ikea veggie balls are made with pea protein, potatoes, apple, oats, and onion. Despite this, it has the great taste and juicy bite of a meatball.
This vegetarian meatball is perfect for everyone who wants to cut down on meat without losing out on the experience.
Are Ikea meatballs healthy?
Yes! Yes! (This is me trying my best not to scream). These meatballs are healthy and they are totally animal-free.
365 Everyday value Meatless Meatballs
356’s meatless meatballs are a delicious vegan substitute for meatballs made with ground beef or sausage. They’re made with wheat protein which lends itself to a surprisingly “meaty” flavor and texture and is also a tasty alternative to isolated soy protein. Try them as appetizers, in meatball subs with marinara sauce, or smothered in vegan mushroom gravy.
When next someone asks you where can I buy vegetarian meatball, I am sure you will have a thing or two to say. Cheers!
Dr Praeger’s gluten-free vegetarian meatballs
A gluten-free vegetarian meatball sounds great right? I hope you try this one.
Esti foods plant-based meatballs
Esti plant-based meatball is a sizzling substitute vegan meat substitute. Moreover, it is made from a blend of plant-based oils like coconut oil and extra-virgin oil. Yum!
- Check out 7 healthy and nutritious vegetarian meals that you can serve with baked beans.
- You can always garnish your ratatouille with any other side dish owing to its versatility.
- How about a movie night over a box of vegetarian pepperni? Here is how you can get your vegetarian pepperoni.
- Love potato pancakes? How about pairing them with these dishes?
- Wondering what to serve with mac and cheese? From salad to steamed broccoli, here are 10 sides that will take your mac and cheese to a 5-star rating.
- Check out these flavorful recipes to serve with risotto in order to make it more crunchy, tastier, and more nourishing.
- Add some sweetness to your dinner with Almond Burfi Recipe dessert
- Treat your sweettooth lightly with Cherry Almond Biscotti Recipe or Almond Croissant Puff Pastry Recipe