Looking for a healthy yet mouth-watering Salmon Recipe? Try the Aip Salmon Recipe that offers a perfect blend of Salmon’s deliciousness and health benefits.
Whether you want to serve something different to the guests or looking for a healthy meal for yourself, Aip Salmon Recipe is a must-try!
Aip stands for “Autoimmune Protocol,” which refers to a type of elimination diet. This diet removes inflammation from the digestive tract or system from people who face auto-immune conditions. Aip diet is really popular worldwide, and many easy and savory dishes are made in this type of diet.
So without any further delay, let’s jump to the ingredients and cooking method of the Aip Salmon Recipe- because we want you to try this amazing recipe as early as possible!
Aip Salmon Recipe
- 6 pcs Skinless salmon fillets.
- ¼ tsp Sea salt.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil.
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice.
- 2 cloves Garlic.
- Set the oven at 425°f.
- Add chopped green onions, sea salt, lemon juice, and garlic cloves in a large bowl or a dish. Mix all the ingredients properly.
- From the combined ingredients, marinate the salmon fillets.
- Keep the salmon fillets aside for 30 minutes.
- Now, bake or cook salmon fillets for 15-18 minutes in the oven. Next, take the salmon fillets out of the oven, and here your aip salmon is ready to be served!
- Optional: You can add many other things to aip salmon, such as more vegetables (peas, garlic, carrots, etc.) Or several more spices, such as pepper, chili powder, etc.
- Optional: If you want the aip salmon to look more presentable, you can add curry leaves or oregano over it.
Nutrition Facts of Aip Salmon Recipe
We are already aware of the health benefits of Salmon, now let’s see what nutritional and health benefits Aip Salmon Recipe:
- Calories: 121 (in 1 serving)
- Protein: 17 g
- Fat: 5.48 g
- Sodium: 37.4 mg
Things to Serve with Aip Salmon
Here are a few sides and dishes suggestions to enhance your Aip Salmon’s treat;
- Try these amazing salads to further glorify your Salmon; 131 Main Kale Salad Recipe, Yard House Spinach Dip Recipe, Wilted Kale Salad Recipe.
- Serve this refreshing Salmon with healthy Peanut Butter, Banana Juice, and Raspberry Almond Tart.
How to Store Aip Salmon?
Though everyone prefers fresh and hot aip salmon. But if you want to store the leftover Aip Salmon, you can easily do that. Just wrap the leftover Salmon fillets in plastic wrap or foil, or you can keep the leftover Salmon fillets in an airtight box. The Aip Salmon can be stored for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. If you want to store it for 2-3 weeks-just keep it in the airtight box and freeze.
Aip Salmon Recipe – A Healthy Addition to Your Diet
Aip Salmon consists of low-calories and is a perfect dish for those who are on a diet or are looking for healthier eating options otherwise. Not only is this recipe super filling- but it is a nutritional powerhouse. So try this aip salmon recipe, and we bet that you will be craving more of it!
Some Delicious and Must-Try Recommendations for You
- What could be a more favorable meal for lunch than Classic Hummus and Vegan Avocado Pasta
- In a hurry and want to make something for your kids quickly, then try these Spinach Andhra Curry.
Try these mouth-watering dessert recipes, Peanut butter cookie cake, and Chocolate chip peanut butter pie.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.