Many people avoid using Alcohol in their cooking, but it’s fun to experiment from time to time. And if you like experimenting, you should definitely Alcoholic whipped cream a try, as it’s exactly what you need to take your dessert game up a notch. The addition of Alcohol to whipped cream adds depth and dimension to the cream. Consider a pizookie (large cookie the size of a pizza) topped with Alcohol Whipped Cream. Yes, it’s exactly as good as it sounds!
Let’s check out its recipe!
Alcohol Whipped Cream Recipe
- 1 cup Heavy cream.
- 1 tbsp Sugar. granulated
- 1¼ tbsp Alcohol. (as per your taste and liking)
- Chill the mixing bowl in the freezer for ten to fifteen minutes before starting this process. Further, keep the cream cold in the fridge until you're ready to begin.
- Start by placing the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl. Whip or beat it until the cream begins to plump up and soft peaks form. The hand mixer will make the process go faster, but a whisk will suffice.
- To the whipped cream, add granulated sugar and your preferred Alcohol. Continue to whisk or beat until the soft peaks come back, and the consistency will be even. You should have about two cups of Alcohol whipped cream at the end.
Alcohol Whipped Cream
Between whipped cream, and Alcohol whipped cream; essentially, it’s best to experiment a lot to find what works best for you. It’s always a good idea to stick to tried-and-true flavor combinations (like tequila and lime, coffee and cake, or mint and chocolate), but thinking outside the box can sometimes yield a taste revelation worth seeking out. Be bold and inventive!
So, are you ready to be creative with your dessert and drinks? Adding alcohol to your recipes is simple. Just gather your whisk or hand mixer, as well as a large mixing bowl and measuring cups. And get going!
How to Store it?
This Alcohol Whipped Cream Recipe is best made the day you intend to serve it. You can, however, make it up to one day ahead of time. Simply store it in an airtight container and refrigerate it until ready to serve. If the liquid separates, whip it once more to incorporate the liquid (this will only take a minute or two).
Different Ways to Use Alcoholic Whipped Cream
So, what could use a dollop of this booze-infused whipped cream? Desserts of all kinds, from crisp to pie to cakes, benefit from a dollop of whipped cream. Then, of course, there are pancakes and waffles…you get the idea!
Here are some of our favorite ways to use this alcoholic whipped cream. It should be noted that different types of alcohol would pair well with different items:
- Using fruits
- Serve atop waffles and pancakes
- Serve as a garnish on cakes, pies, tarts, and crisps
- Give a cheeky twist to your holiday cocktails
- Add it to your coffee
- Serve with Hot Cocoa
Where Can You Find It?
If you don’t have the time to make your own, Alcohol Whipped Cream can be commonly found in liquor stores across the country. However, it is not sold in convenience stores. They are usually sold in cans and come in many different flavors. The Alcohol content varies by brand and type. You can find it online along with kits and accessories from;
So prepare to whip it, whip it hard! Add a little booze to your dessert topping for a lot more flavor. You’ll do brilliantly well.
You can prepare the following delightful delicacies to top up with your alcohol whipped cream;
- Pan Baked Lemon Tart Recipe
- Paula Deen Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- Almond Sweet Rolls
- Crepes with Almond milk Recipe
- Almond Flour Madeleine
- Vegan Coconut Ice-cream
- Almond Dacquoise Cake
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.