This unique product, named after the restaurant Bailey’s Bistro, is popular for offering hybrids of alcohol, dairy, and cocoa. Surprisingly it has become a famous drink across American pubs, even after several restrictions. However, as we believe that our readers should be well aware of the popular products; hence today we will be focusing on checking about Baileys Alcohol Percentage. So, stay tuned.
Due to its preservative nature; whiskey in Baileys holds a great shelf life, which allows you to store it easily. This beverage provides us with various flavors, including Almande Almondmilk (non-dairy) and some limited-edition flavors such as Strawberries and Cream and Pumpkin Spice.
Fun Fact: Starting from the manufacturing date, Bailey's Alcohol can be stored for as long as two years in temperature ranging from 32 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit. This quality of high shelf life makes it more likely to be the best-selling drink out there.
Why Choose Bailey’s Beverage?
This beverage has a sweet, creamy flavor with hints of vanilla and chocolate and the fruitiness of Irish whiskey. However, it has a modest alcohol content of 17 percent ABV (alcohol by volume) compared to other beverages like whiskey, rum, vodka, and gin. In addition, it prevents cold, muscles tension, and sore throat. Furthermore, Bailey’s Alcohol works great with other drinks like coffees and martinis.
- “O’Reilly’s Irish Cream” was the first-ever name thought for this drink.
- The initial label includes a false location of “The Dairy Distillery, County Monaghan” because Baileys’ production factory did not exist back then.
- Initially, men referred to it as a” Girls Drink”. Whereas, women used to review it as a drink that tastes like morphine or medicine.
- Here are some benefits of alcohol you never knew about; moderate alcohol intake (often alcohols with a 17 per cent ABV) may have certain health advantages, such as; preventing cardiac issues, ischemic stroke, and diabetes.
Recommended Recipes Using Bailey’s Alcohol
Here are a few recipes you can try using Bailey’s Alcohol;
A dessert cocktail prepared with Kahlua and Irish cream is the Mudslide. It is a White Russian with Baileys Irish Cream instead of heavy cream. For frozen mudslides, vanilla ice cream or ice is used.
- 1 oz Vodka.
- 1 oz Liqueur Coffee.
- 1½ oz Bailey's Alcohol/ Irish cream.
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream. or ice for frozen mudslides
- ½ cup Ice.
- 1½ oz Heavy cream for classic ones.
Bailey’s coffee is an edited version of Irish coffee, but Bailey’s alcohol is used rather than actual sugar and cream topped with some homemade whipped cream.
- 6 oz Hot coffee.
- 1½ oz Baileys Irish Cream.
- Sweetened whipped cream. or vegan whipped cream for dairy-free
This luscious Baileys Martini will push you over the edge! Coffee, Kahlua, and Baileys Irish Cream with a crusty coffee bean garnish make it the perfect cocktail.
- 2 oz Moderately chilled coffee.
- 1 oz Vodka.
- ½ oz Kahlua. or other coffee liqueur
- ½ oz Irish cream. (Bailey's or similar)
- For the topping: equal parts finely ground coffee beans and granulated sugar well mixed.
This Bailey’s alcoholic chocolate mousse elevates a delectable adult treat to new heights. Not for children. It’s for you.
Baileys Choco Mousse
- 1 tsp Unsalted butter.
- 2 medium Egg. separated
- 150 grams Dark chocolate. Chopped
- 250 ml Double cream.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight and enjoy.
Bailey’s alcohol is a unique and quirky idea that is booming every day. Apart from the key characteristic of a straight drink, it is also widely used as the main ingredient for several martinis and cocktails. So, why wait further? give this amazing delight a try and let us know about your experience in the comments section below.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.