Baileys, you’ve all heard of this sweet, creamy treat that comes from Ireland, a breathtaking liqueur. If you are an exhibitionist and want home made Baileys, this Almond Baileys recipe will be your favorite. Try it now!
- 120 ml almond milk
- 120 ml sweet cream
- 2 1/2 tbsp vanilla pudding
- 2 cups white chocolate
- 1 cup whiskey
- 2 tbsp almond extract
- Almond slices
- Pour the milk and sweet cream into the cooking pot and heat over low heat.
- Whisk in the vanilla pudding and add to the warm mixture of milk and sweet cream. Stir.
- Add the white chocolate and continue to stir constantly. Allow everything to cool, then pour the mixture into a blender, add the almond and whiskey extract then mix everything.
- You can drink it right away, but it is better when it stays for a day. Serve cold.
Almond Baileys introduction
This amazing drink is among the six most luxurious alcohols in the world. Baileys is also a favorite among women. Recent polls show that half of consumers are ladies.
Baileys is a sweet-tasting liqueur based on a mixture of Irish whiskey and sweet sour cream. You can drink it as an aperitif, a cocktail ingredient or a coffee supplement.
Every bottle of Baileys Original Irish Cream is made in Ireland, where the story of this luxury liqueur began. Numerous cows, known as Baileys Ladies, are responsible for obtaining fresh milk cream to create Baileys.
They spend 300 days a year grazing in the green fields of Ireland, enjoying the fresh air and the special treatment they receive. You must have had the opportunity to try this drink with a rich creamy taste by now. In that case, you know it’s no coincidence that it’s the best-selling liqueur in the world. Baileys is characterized by a velvety brown color. Even after the first sip, the drink seems to surround you with warmth and tenderness. It has a uniquely soft taste, obtained only with natural ingredients.
Almond Baileys features
Extremely popular is the chocolate-flavored Baileys that will immerse you in a sea of chocolate. You also have caramel-flavored Baileys, which will remind you of your favorite dessert. There are also types of liqueurs in the shops that taste like mint, biscuits and coffee, but also almonds. I’m sharing that recipe with you, a recipe for Almond baileys, which is not the original one, but is equally perfect cuisine Middle East.
Baileys has features that make it suitable for serving on its own. You can put 2-3 ice cubes if desired. It is an ideal drink for the end of dinner and for that reason it is usually served after dinner. Some consumers still like to drink it with coffee in the morning, so the strict time for consuming Baileys cannot be determined. The only obligatory condition is that you enjoy the drink slowly and in peace. Drink the liqueur in small sips and feel it spill in your throat. Cheers!
- If you start the day with coffee or tea, you will surely like this perfectly creamy, almond creamer.
- The almond flan is easy to make, it tastes amazing, and all it takes is a few ingredients, like eggs, milk, almonds, and a little time.
- Crunchy, delicious and gluten-free white cake almond dacquoise cake
- Super sweet, homemade, and easy to prepare almond meringue cookies.
- This refreshing biscotti recipe, slightly scented with almond and lemon, is perfect for this summer season.
- This crispy almond cookie is very easy to bake!
- Almond joy drink made up of several perfectly balanced ingredients, so well put together that you’ll think for a moment that you’re drinking some milk shake, not a drink.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.