Need the perfect frosting for your favorite cupcakes? I have a great and delicious suggestion for you, Almond buttercream frosting. Ideal choice both for decorating cupcakes and for coating your favorite birthday cake.
Almond buttercream frosting
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 lb confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp almond extract
- Insert the softened butter into the bowl of the stand mixer, turn the mixer on low speed to mix the butter.
- Gradually add fine, sifted powdered sugar to the butter, it is necessary to add sugar a little at a time, in order to combine with the butter.
- Add pure almond extract.
- Continue adding powdered sugar, then add almond milk.
- Allow a few more minutes for all the ingredients to blend finely into a smooth cream.
Almond buttercream frosting introduction
It is very easy to work with this frosting, so that everyone will think that you have started confectionery professionally? And when you see how well you are doing, maybe it will be true 🙂
This fine, smooth almond cream glaze is ready in less than 10 minutes. All you need are a few good, quality ingredients. Perfectly timed butter, finely sifted powdered sugar, pure almond extract, almond milk and that’s it.
To make butter perfect for preparing buttercream leave it overnight at room temperature. Not in a warm place, because then you will get too soft butter, and therefore the rare consistency of frosting in the preparation itself. And if that happens, and the butter is too soft, leave it in the fridge for 3 minutes and continue working with it.
Tips and tricks to make the Almond buttercream frosting
If you forgot to take the butter out of the fridge the night before, a microwave or oven will help. Put the butter in a glass bowl and turn on the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or heat the oven to 50 degrees and put the butter in a glass bowl for 5-7 minutes. You have butter ready when your finger is finely painted on the inside.
Once you have combined all the ingredients and got almond buttercream frosting, you can work with it right away, and you can also leave it in the fridge and have it ready to use when you need it. Frosting can be up to 3 days at room temperature in a 14-day refrigerator or even 14 days in a freezer. It is important that you store your cream well, that it is in a glass container, which you have covered with plastic wrap.
When you remove the almond buttercream frosting from the refrigerator, let it stand for two hours at room temperature. Then whisk it again in the bowl of a stand mixer for ten minutes to bring it back to become fine and smooth. This Almond Frosting is an Almond buttercream frosting that tastes just like the frosting you get from a bakery.
- Do you also have little helpers in the kitchen? If the answer is yes, go on a delicious adventure of preparing these super fun Almond cookies.
- Almond Dacquoise is a delicious French dessert made up of layers of meringue. The layers are filled with roasted or baked almonds and egg whites.
- The almond flan is easy to make, it tastes amazing, and all it takes is a few ingredients, like eggs, milk, almonds, and a little time.
- Crunchy, delicious and gluten-free white cake almond dacquoise cake
- Super sweet, homemade, and easy to prepare almond meringue cookies.
- This lemon almond pound cake is made with almond cream enriched with a flavorsome lemon batter, giving you a moist, light, and absolutely delicious treat!
- Make this almond crusted french toast for breakfast. It’s light, healthy and easy to make.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.