Chicken with almond butter, what a combination geniuses have created!
This light recipe is enriched with proteins and low on fats and carbs, perfect for your everyday dinner when you are trying to cut those inches around the waist. It is delicious extremely fulfilling. You can eat grilled chicken, but you never want to go back when combined with this heavenly tasting almond butter sauce. You can have this recipe almost daily, and it won’t hurt your health by any means. The perfect recipe didn’t exist till I grabbed my hands onto this one.
Almond Chicken Butter
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup.
- ½ Lime juice.
- 2 tsp Soy sauce.
- ½ tsp Fish sauce.
- ½ tsp Sriracha/chili garlic sauce.
- 2 tsp Ginger.
- ½ Cup Coconut milk.
- 1 Garlic clove.
- ½ Stalk of lemongrass.
- ½ tsp Curry powder.
- ¼ Coriander.
- Cilantro for garnishing.
- 1 pound Chicken boneless ( your choice of meat).
Almond Butter Sauce
- ¼ Cup Almond butter.
- ¼ Cup Water.
- 2 tbsp Canned coconut milk.
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup.
- ½ tsp Lime juice.
- 1 tsp Fish sauce.
- 1 tsp Ginger.
- ½ tsp Soy sauce.
- ½ tsp Sriracha or chili garlic sauce.
Note: you can add or skip ingredients according to your taste and style.
How to make almond butter chicken at home?
- Take a small bowl to mix and marinade all the ingredients.
- Put all ingredients together and mix it well.
- Take a freezer bag and put the mixture in it.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized cubes.
- Put the chicken into the bag, mix it well and refrigerate it for 2 hours minimum. It would be great if you marinate it overnight.
- You need to preheat your grill before starting the recipe.
- Now the process of threading this marinade chicken onto skewers. (If you are using wooden skewers, it would be great to soak them in water for at least 3 to 3 hours before skewing).
- Grill your chicken from both sides (each side for 3 to 4 minutes).
- To prepare the almond butter sauce, take another pan and mix all ingredients. Whisk them well in the saucepan.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and let it simmer on medium-low flame for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Fianlly, garnish the chicken in your style and have this super delicious dish with this perfectly amazing almond butter sauce.
Almond Butter and Chicken
If you are also trying to cut down your carbs and want to have a more protein-enriched dinner, which is healthy but tastes good and keeps you full for a longer period, you have come to the right place. All you need to do is replace peanut butter with almond butter, and you will surely have a sweet, savory and unimaginably pleasuring mouth-watering almond chicken butter on your plate with very little hassle. Sounds too good to be true? Here we go to prove it real!
Calories count in Almond Chicken Butter?
Well! No need to worry about calories here. The whole recipe is composed of 224 calories in total. So you can have a very yum meal in very little time and lesser calories.
The calories and nutritional factual details are as follows:
Almond Chicken Butter has around 224 to 390 calories per serving, depending upon the number of ingredients you use. It also contains 8.9 g fat, saturated fat is 1.5 g, and protein is 26 g, 10 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 73 mg cholesterol, 564 mg sodium, and 1 mg iron.
It is enriched with all nutritional values that you need, lightweight, and the cherry on top is its wholesome flavor, which is very addictive and tasty. You can add or reduce ingredients in this recipe according to your preferred taste and style. You can twist and be creative to prepare something new each time. This recipe is best for people who prefer having high protein, and low carbs meals, or are on a keto diet.
As I prefer to eat very light food at night, Almond butter chicken is one of my favorite recipes for dinner. The whole cooking process hardly takes 15 to 20 minutes, given that you have pre-marinated the chicken. It has a very less calorie count, and it can easily serve 4 people at once with this many ingredients. You can add your favorite veggies with the sauce to eat as I prefer to eat it with sliced cucumbers.
Try this amazingly delicious yet healthy recipe today and let us know about your experience.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.