Whether we add it to cakes, our favorite drink or mix it into homemade beauty masks for the face and body, cinnamon is an unavoidable ingredient that gives everything something. It is impossible to imagine the smell of home without this copper brown powder. Almond cinnamon cookies is the best choice to sweeten your day!
Almond cinnamon cookies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cream de tartar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 2 cups flour 00
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together the softened butter.
- Add sugar, baking soda, tartar cream and cinnamon to the butter mixture. Stir until all ingredients are combined, occasionally scraping the sides of the bowl.
- Whisk the egg and vanilla until combined. Whisk the ground almonds, and at the end whisk in the flour.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls or take out the dough using a 1-inch cookie spoon. Place the balls 2 cm apart on a non-greased cake tin.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- After baking, leave the biscuits to cool.
- Drizzle cookies with white chocolate and almond flakes.
Almond cinnamon cookies introduction
As the holidays approach, cookies start to smell somewhere in the distance. I believe that you bake a lot of fun and delicious cookies during the holidays, so here is an easy recipe for a dough that is suitable for all shapes, and it is compact enough that children can have fun and participate in the preparation.
One of the associations to a warm home and a pleasant atmosphere with cookies, tea, a favorite book and a movie is the smell of cinnamon. It seems so therapeutic that we want to dream forever in the whirlpool of the irresistible smell of that miraculous spice.
But apart from being so aromatic and provoking into wonderful emotions, it is an extremely healthy food. It helps us relax and strengthens immunity.
You can enrich the dough with various flavors. You can add hazelnuts, walnuts, cocoa, dried fruit or whatever you like, and I decided on a combination of ground almonds and cinnamon and believe me it is perfect!
The crispy biscuits I prepared contain ground almonds in the dough, flavored with cinnamon, and sprinkled on top with white chocolate glaze and almond flakes. The perfect combination of flavors, and best of all it melts in your mouth.
You can make the biscuits in advance and keep them closed in a tin box for days, preferably in a cooler room so that the icing does not melt. They become even softer and more brittle when standing. A treat for snacking with a cup of tea, cocoa or coffee. They are decorative, sweet and will fit nicely on a tray with other holiday cookies.
- Want a homemade recipe that is super sweet and easy to prepare? Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe
- This Almond dacquoise cake is slightly crispy on the outside, and very soft, and a bit chewy from the inside, just like a sponge cake!
- Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe. They are crunchy, delicious and gluten-free!
- I love this vegan almond ice-cream because you need only a few ingredients to make it.
- French toast is one of the best ways to start your day. This almond-crusted french toast is fresh on the outside, and crispy on the inside, with a rich nutty almond flavor.
- If you want a low-carb breakfast, combine hummus with raw vegetables like peppers, broccoli, celery, and carrots.
- Want something trendy and delicious? Go for this vegan cavatappi pasta.
- Make this brown rice pasta in a few minutes with easy instructions.