Do you also have little helpers in the kitchen? If the answer is yes, go on a delicious adventure of preparing these super fun Almond cookies.
Perfectly delicious almond cookies are a favorite with children. Preparation is easy and simple, especially if you have small helpers in the kitchen, who will enjoy shaping and coloring cookies with their little hands.
- 280 g flour 00
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 110 g softened unsalted butter
- 100 g sugar
- 120 ml vegetable oil
- 3 tsp pure almond extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Sift flour and baking soda into a deep bowl, this step will help you bake the cookies better.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, cream together soft butter or shortening and sugar.
- Add oil and pure almond extract to the butter mixture in the sugar and mix.
- Change the attachment on a stand mixer to mix the dough, then gradually add the flour and baking soda mixture to the wet mixture of butter, sugar, oil and extract.
- Form the dough into balls on an ungreased cookie sheet. One ball should weigh about 36 g and you can prepare about 20 biscuits from the amount of ingredients.
- Gently press into the center of the cookie and with the flat end of the chopstick add food coloring to the cookie.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool down!
Basically put all the ingredients in a stand mixer, let the fine dough knead, then roll the dough into balls, press the middle of the biscuits and paint in your favorite color, bake and that’s it. Beautiful almond cookies are on the table.
The great thing is that you don’t have to put almonds in these almond cookies at all, you can even replace pure almond extract with imitation of almond extract, it will do a great job, you will get a great taste and smell, and everyone who is allergic to nuts will be able to enjoy the cookies, which is great.
Of course, if you do not have problems with allergies, do not forget to prepare cookies with real almond extract and to replace part of the flour with almond flour. This will greatly trigger the taste of almonds. In any case, you will not go wrong. The cookie is super tasty and has a crumbly texture, and its only drawback is that you will not be able to stop at just one cookie 🙂
If you want to make a stock of cookies, after baking and cooling, store them in a vacuum plastic container and place them in the refrigerator, so stored cookies can stand for 1 month. Enjoy!
- Want a homemade recipe that is super sweet and easy to prepare? Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe
- This Almond dacquoise cake is slightly crispy on the outside, and very soft, and a bit chewy from the inside, just like a sponge cake!
- Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe. They are crunchy, delicious and gluten-free!
- I love this vegan almond ice-cream because you need only a few ingredients to make it.
- French toast is one of the best ways to start your day. This almond-crusted french toast is fresh on the outside, and crispy on the inside, with a rich nutty almond flavor.
- If you want a low-carb breakfast, combine hummus with raw vegetables like peppers, broccoli, celery, and carrots.
- Want something trendy and delicious? Go for this vegan cavatappi pasta.
- Make this brown rice pasta in a few minutes with easy instructions.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.