Nothing nicer than a crunchy, rich croissant stuffed with a fine, delicious cream. Even when it is Frangipane, white Almond cream, which is also one of the most famous creams in the patisserie world, know that it is the perfection of taste!
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp fresh flour
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of the stand mixer, turn the mixer on medium speed and mix until you get a fine cream.
- The amount of Frangipane cream is enough for one tart or several small tartlets.
Almond cream introduction
The first recipe for Frangipane originated in France. Creme D’amandes or Frangipane, is made from almonds, butter, enriched with vanilla, with a perfectly rich structure and full, intense flavor.
Popular recipes with almond cream or frangipane cream are Bakewell tart, pastries filled with layers of frangipane, jam and flaked almonds, talkative, stuffed hazelnut pastry poured with royal icing, Pithivier puff pastry and Jesuit triangular filling.
The cream can be used in many different ways, including fillings for cakes, cookies and pastries. If you want to make this popular cream yourself, know that the preparation is very simple and fast, all you need is to add a few quality ingredients in one bowl and whisk everything with a stand or hand mixer, and you can combine the ingredients by hand with a spatula. And that is all.
Alternative methods to make Almond cream
You can add the ingredients in stages, starting with butter and sugar, mixing until creamy. Then add the almonds and continue mixing. Finish with eggs and vanilla and mix gently until everything is finely blended.
If you have large almonds, a good choice is to grind them in a food process first and you can immediately continue to add the rest of the ingredients there. If you decide to mix by hand, you can use either softened butter or melt the butter first, then add sugar and then the other ingredients.
- This tofu scramble is perfectly spiced and it takes only 15 minutes to get it ready.
- Love smoothies? Try this silken tofu berry smoothie. You will love it, I promise.
- Are you a sucker for chocolates like me? Then you need to make this irresistible silken tofu and chocolate mousse pie.
- Give yourself a good treat with this silken tofu ranch dressing.
- Try this delectable silken tofu with cauliflower.
- Quick and easy to make 5-minute silken tofu scramble.
- Adventurous? Try this egg rolls with peanut butter.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.