These sweet, crunchy bars made with almonds are the perfect snack! If you like almonds, you will enjoy this Almond crunch bars that keeps whole, large almonds inside, which really looks beautiful!
- 3 1/3 cups blanched almonds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup acacia honey
- Few drops of lemon juice
- To make the almonds crispy, pour the blanched almonds on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven at 190 ° C (375 °F). It only takes a few minutes to bake until the almonds are golden brown. Be careful not to burn yourself.
- Meanwhile, make the caramel. Pour honey, sugar and a few drops of lemon juice into a heavy metal pan. Stir to combine the ingredients into a fine, smooth mixture. Lemon is essential to avoid sugar crystallization. Honey, instead of glucose, is used to improve moisture resistance.
- When the temperature reaches 140 ° C (285 °F), pour the toasted almonds into a bowl of hot honey. Stir and wait for the temperature to reach 170 ° C (340 ° F).
- Remove from the heat and pour the mixture into a mold lined with baking paper.
- When the crispy almonds have cooled, place them on a cutting board, slice into slices before serving.
Almond crunch introduction
Almonds work so well for us. The members of the fairer sex are always looking for products that can protect their skin from the influence of external factors and prevent the appearance of wrinkles. Almonds can be of great help in this mission, as they have an anti-aging effect on the skin. Eat it for protection from the inside, but you can also massage your face (but also the rest of your body) with almond oil – especially the sensitive skin around the eyes, which is prone to wrinkles and dark circles.
In addition to being of great help in protecting the heart and blood vessels from disease, almonds are also useful for strengthening immunity and protection against stress. As already mentioned, it is enough to eat a handful of almonds every day for health benefits. Don’t overdo it with them because they contain a lot of calories.
The large amount of almonds in home made caramel is the basis of this candy. Quick and easy preparation is another advantage of this sweet.
Almond crunch is a traditional Christmas dessert, which looks great on a festive holiday table. During this period, various delicacies are prepared with almonds, and almond crunch are among the most beautiful sweets that best express the crunchiness and beauty of almonds.
You can find almond crunch at every turn during the winter holidays, and you can also easily prepare it in your home. It is not known exactly where this candy originated, some say in Italy, while others claim that it originated in Spain, however we enjoy this candy.
Vegan almond crunch
If you want a vegan Almond crunch you need 1 cup of roasted, unsalted almonds to prepare it.
½ cups of vegan crispy rice, gluten-free, ¼ teaspoons of salt, ¼ cups of pure maple syrup. In a large bowl, add the almonds, cereal and salt. Stir until well mixed. Pour this mixture over the maple syrup and mix until completely combined, then pour this mixture into the prepared pan lined with baking paper. Bake for about 25 minutes at 160 ° C (325 ° F). Leave to cool for 1 hour, then gently separate from the baking paper and cut into bars. You will have about 12 bars. For the traditional version of Almond crunch, follow the already given instructions.
- Try this almond meringue cookies recipe. They are crunchy, delicious and gluten-free!
- This almond crusted french toast will take your breakfast game to the next level.
- Easy and simple to make lemon almond biscotti recipe.
- This lemon almond pound cake is made with almond cream enriched with a flavorsome lemon batter, giving you a moist, light, and absolutely delicious treat.
- This irresistible combination of chocolate with almonds is a delight for everybody.
- Get creative with this almond tea cake and almond sweet cream pie