Today, the menu includes Almond Frangipane Cake with blackberries, light texture and simple preparation. Enjoy making and later tasting that will knock you off your feet!
There are never enough perfect combinations for cakes and cookies, especially during the summer days when we like to refresh ourselves with something sweet, juicy and delicious.
Almond Fragnipane Cake
- 100 g butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100 g flour 00
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 100 g ground almonds
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Blackberries, almond leaves
- Pre-heat the oven at 190 ° C / 375 ° F
- Line a 20 cm / 8” round pan with baking paper.
- Put the butter and sugar into a large bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Sieve the flour into the bowl and mix well.
- Add the lime juice and ground almonds and stir to combine.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the top.
- Peel, core and slice the pears and arrange them over the top of the cake.
- Scatter the sugar over the top.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
Almond Fragnipane Cake introduction
Fruit in a rich almond paste called frangipane. The dough with the smell of almonds is the basis of a traditional frangipane biscuit, almonds give a nutty, rich taste and tenderness, and in combination with juicy fruits, this cake is beautiful, and so simple.
There are many variations with fruit in the preparation of frangipane cakes, and each choice is perfect, if you like that fruit, because Frangipane pie goes well with all fruits.
Today we chose blackberries, because they are in season, and they are really great fruits with many benefits.
Blackberries are a favorite of many forest fruits, did you know that over 250 species of blackberries are known.
Blackberry bush mainly grows in the more temperate climates of the planet, in forests and fields. Blackberries are very adaptable plants, and very often climb rocks, fences and other obstacles during growth. They grow in Europe, Asia, North and South America, and can also be found in Australia.
It is very important not to mix them with a mulberry. These two fruits are very similar, but mulberry grows on a tree, and blackberry is a fruit, which grows in a bush.
Blackberries are delicious and nutrient-rich berries.
They contain vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin E and K. The mineral composition includes calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
They are a good source of amino acids and essential fibers.
You can also prepare Almond Frangipane Cake with frozen berries, which means that this cake is always in season.
An elegant French-inspired cake that gives a silky canvas for fruit is perfect with a cup of tea or good coffee. The cake can be stored, covered, at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Do you also have little helpers in the kitchen? If the answer is yes, go on a delicious adventure of preparing these super fun Almond cookies.
- Almond Dacquoise is a delicious French dessert made up of layers of meringue. The layers are filled with roasted or baked almonds and egg whites.
- The almond flan is easy to make, it tastes amazing, and all it takes is a few ingredients, like eggs, milk, almonds, and a little time.
- Crunchy, delicious and gluten-free white cake almond dacquoise cake
- Super sweet, homemade, and easy to prepare almond meringue cookies.
- This lemon almond pound cake is made with almond cream enriched with a flavorsome lemon batter, giving you a moist, light, and absolutely delicious treat!
- Make this almond crusted french toast for breakfast. It’s light, healthy and easy to make.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.