If you need something to make your day, to improve your mood and raise your energy, then the right choice is delicious almond fudge.
- 125 g butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- Prepare a fudge mold and line the mold with baking paper, so that the fudge is finely shaped without the mass sticking to the mold.
- Put the pan on low heat, add butter, honey, sweetened condensed milk and sugar. Stir constantly over medium heat until boiling, reduce heat, simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the fine mixture from the heat and add the chocolate and almonds. Combine the ingredients, pour into a mold and leave to set in the fridge for about 2 hours, cut into squares and enjoy.
Almond Fudge introduction
Fudge is high on the list of the most popular home made sweets. It comes in many variations. In addition to the usual sugar, butter and dairy products, the candy can be flavored with dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter, maple syrup, nuts. However the chocolate fudge variety is the most popular. Chocolate fudge is often thought of when people hear the word “fudge”.
The recipe I’m sharing with you is for smooth, rich, almond, delicious fudge with a lovely honey flavor.
Fudge legend has it that the candy was made in Baltimore, confectioner and chocolate maker Maryland mixed a couple of ingredients from which it got something most similar to French caramel, a candy that everyone went crazy for.
The trick to a good home made fudge is to combine the ingredients at the right temperature to form a sugar syrup, then cool the mixture properly so that the texture of the candy becomes smooth and firm, but soft enough to cut. To achieve the right result, choose a large, heavy metal pan. A heavy pan distributes heat evenly, so ingredients are less likely to burn when cooked at high temperatures, and a large pan also gives room for ingredients to expand during baking.
- Want a homemade recipe that is super sweet and easy to prepare? Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe
- This Almond dacquoise cake is slightly crispy on the outside, and very soft, and a bit chewy from the inside, just like a sponge cake!
- Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe. They are crunchy, delicious and gluten-free!
- I love this vegan almond ice-cream because you need only a few ingredients to make it.
- French toast is one of the best ways to start your day. This almond-crusted french toast is fresh on the outside, and crispy on the inside, with a rich nutty almond flavor.
- If you want a low-carb breakfast, combine hummus with raw vegetables like peppers, broccoli, celery, and carrots.
- Want something trendy and delicious? Go for this vegan cavatappi pasta.
- Make this brown rice pasta in a few minutes with easy instructions.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.