For many coffee lovers, coffee creamer is a guilty pleasure. However, many give up this pleasure due to the bad ingredients in the purchased coffee creamers. That’s why we found a way to enjoy our favorite dessert without consequences with home made almond joy coffee creamer.
Almond joy coffee creamer
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup sweet sour cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- White chocolate and coconut flakes
- Pour almond milk, sweet sour cream, condensed milk, almond extract and powder into the blender.
- Blend everything for about 2-3 minutes.
- Make your favorite coffee.
- Coat the edges of the glass with white chocolate and arrange the coconut leaves on the chocolate.
- Pour in your favorite coffee, then add almond joy coffee creamer.
Almond joy coffee creamer introduction
Do you love coffee? If so, then you probably know that a cup of coffee is not just a cup of coffee. Not to mention the first cup of coffee in the morning! Not only does it help us wake up and be more ready to step into new work victories, but this ritual allows us to completely relax and enjoy. Plus, coffee also has many health benefits. And then how can someone not like coffee?!
Caffeine increases energy levels and is also one of the few natural substances that helps burn fat. Coffee is full of nutrients and antioxidants, so it is no wonder that we all feel better after drinking our favorite coffee.
If you eat and drink mostly healthy foods, take care of your diet and give preference to homemade dishes, then you will adore this cream made of simple ingredients, without additives and hidden sugars.
Add almond joy coffee creamer to your morning routine, one or two sprays of this homemade cream turn your daily coffee ritual into a special treat. Soak up and enjoy hot or iced coffee!
Creamer made with sweetened condensed milk gives extra creaminess. Cocoa deepens the natural aroma of your coffee. The addition of sweet cream gives an airy experience, as if you are enjoying some sweets and drinking your favorite coffee.
You can use this creamer in regular coffee or espresso.
Perfect creamy, as well as coconut blend.
Almond coffee creamer, in a glass, closed bottle can stand in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
- Almond joy drink made up of several perfectly balanced ingredients.
- If you start the day with coffee or tea, you will surely like this perfectly creamy, almond joy creamer.
- You don’t need an ice cream maker to prepare this vegan coconut ice-cream.
- Try this nutricious vegan almond ice-cream.
- This vegan avocado pasta may become your favourite meal after trying it.
- Want something trendy? Go for this vegan cavatappi pasta.
- Wondering if brown rice is vegan? Check this out: Is brown rice vegan?
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.