Almond joy drink made up of several perfectly balanced ingredients, so well put together that you’ll think for a moment that you’re drinking some milk shake, not a drink. The smooth, sweet structure of this drink will make your day even happier.
Combining ingredients in the preparation of drinks and cocktails is not a difficult task, all you need to do is plan which flavors will work together. In the case of almond joy drinks, these are layers of chocolate and almond flavors, along with amaretto liqueur, white cacao cream, fine milk chocolate, there is also coconut cream for smoothness. A drink that will take you to the shore of a turquoise sea, on a perfect sunny day.
Almond joy drink
- 80 ml Amaretto liqueur
- 120 ml coconut cream
- 100 ml white cocoa cream
- 150 ml sweet cream
- Almond chocolate bar
- Pour the ice into a blender.
- Add Amaretto, Creme de Cacao, coconut cream and sour cream.
- Blend the ingredients.
- Break the Almond Joy candy box and attach the pieces of chocolate to the edges of the cup.
- Pour the drink into glasses.
Almond joy drink introduction
Almonds are classic and basic ingredients in the kitchen. We often use them in both sweet and savory dishes, and they are also found in sweet liqueurs. One of the most popular almond-flavored liqueurs is certainly amaretto liqueur.
Liqueurs are widely used in cooking, in the preparation of ice cream, cakes with almonds and chocolate, cheesecake, cakes and cookies. It is used to prepare tiramisu and give the cake a typical, recognizable aroma.
Key ingredient in Almond joy drink – Amaretto liqueur
Amaretto is an Italian sweet liqueur, which is prepared from almonds or apricots and in some cases from both ingredients. Sometimes cherries and peaches are added to it. It’s name comes from the Italian word amaro, which means bitter. Still, this liqueur is not so bitter. It has that fine nutty, almond note with a sweet and delicious under note. That makes it a perfect blend for a liqueur that is very palatable and drinkable.
All desserts with amaretto liqueur have a note of almonds and greater juiciness. Also, they combine perfectly with vanilla, sour cream and fruit, in addition to chocolate.
Amaretto can be mixed with beverages such as coffee, tea, cola, orange juice or sparkling wine such as champagne, making their taste much more beautiful.
Liqueur can be served clean or with ice. Its alcohol content is between 24 and 28%. Since the word Amaretto is often associated with the Italian word amore, which means love, the drink is often ordered by couples who are on a romantic date.
Amaretto is easy and simple to prepare at home, but we will talk about that in another post. Almond-flavored liqueur should be stored at room temperature in a tightly closed bottle. If it is kept in too cold a place, such as a refrigerator, it will lose its typical color and become more cloudy. Once opened, the bottle should be stored with the lid closed, so as not to change the aroma of the drink. Enjoy every sip!
- If you start the day with coffee or tea, you will surely like this perfectly creamy, almond creamer.
- The almond flan is easy to make, it tastes amazing, and all it takes is a few ingredients, like eggs, milk, almonds, and a little time.
- Crunchy, delicious and gluten-free white cake almond dacquoise cake
- Super sweet, homemade, and easy to prepare almond meringue cookies.
- This lemon almond pound cake is made with almond cream enriched with a flavorsome lemon batter, giving you a moist, light, and absolutely delicious treat!
- This refreshing biscotti recipe, slightly scented with almond and lemon, is perfect for this summer season.
- This crispy almond cookie is very easy to bake!