This Almond joy fudge is a beautiful combination of rich chocolate, almonds, and coconuts.
15 minutes and you are done setting the ingredients up! After that, throw the mixture in the freezer and turn on your favorite TV show. By the time you are done watching, I promise, your Almond joy fudge will be set and ready.
Moreover, the base of the candy is rich and chocolatey, with an amazing texture that melts in your mouth.
This recipe is beyond fantastic! You will love it😊
Almond joy fudge
- 300 g chocolate
- 370 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Chopped almonds
- Coconut slices
- Ina large bowl, combine the melted chocolate, condensed milk, and butter. Mix the ingredients until you get a fine, smooth mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and salt and continue to mix.
- Then add the almonds and combine.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl lined with baking paper. Smooth the mixture, and sprinkle coconut leaves and pieces of almonds on the surface.
- Leave the Fudge in the refrigerator to set for 1 to 2 hours. When firm, cut and serve at room temperature. Enjoy!
Should I use raw almonds or roasted almonds?
It’s totally up to you! Although, you will get a slightly different taste depending on the one you use. You are going to enjoy them either way!
How should I store Almond joy fudge?
To store, place pre-cut pieces in plastic wrap or an airtight container. Finally, put the pieces in the fridge for up to a couple of months.
Moreover, when you are ready to thaw, simply bring the fudge out of the freezer. After this, unwrap and place in the fridge until thawed.
Tips for making the best almond Joy fudge
- Trust me, it’s good to be economical but for this recipe, don’t skimp on the chocolates. Moreover, chocolate is one of the main ingredients in this recipe, so consider using a very good one.
- There is nothing more satisfying than having a fudge with neat edges. Thus, to achieve this, make sure you use a sharp knife. Also, clean the knife after each slice.
- Cool your fudge in a 9X9 dish. It will give your fudge the perfect size. However, if you don’t have this, you can still use an 8X8 dish. Although it may turn out thick you will barely even notice!
- Don’t use a non-stick spray, it will only add excess extra oil to the fudge. That’s not good! So, simply use parchment paper.
Nutritional fact: Almond joy fudge
- Calories: 350Kcal
- Protein: 4.2g
- Carbohydrate: 30.2g
- Dietary fibre: 0.5g
- Sugars: 27.7g
- Fat: 15.7g
- Saturated fat: 9.1g
- Calcium: 106.7mg
- Folate: 3.3mcg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Cholesterol: 23.5mg
- Magnesium: 14mg
- Potassium: 108.2mg
- Want a homemade recipe that is super sweet and easy to prepare? Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe
- This Almond dacquoise cake is slightly crispy on the outside, and very soft, and a bit chewy from the inside, just like a sponge cake!
- Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe. They are crunchy, delicious and gluten-free!
- I love this vegan almond ice-cream because you need only a few ingredients to make it.
- French toast is one of the best ways to start your day. This almond-crusted french toast is fresh on the outside, and crispy on the inside, with a rich nutty almond flavor.
- If you want a low-carb breakfast, combine hummus with raw vegetables like peppers, broccoli, celery, and carrots.
- Want something trendy and delicious? Go for this vegan cavatappi pasta.
- Make this brown rice pasta in a few minutes with easy instructions.