Sweet, refreshing, and creamy are the perfect words that describe this cocktail. This Almond Joy Martini is also made with simple ingredients. Moreover, you won’t have a hard time trying to get these ingredients, they are readily available.
This recipe combines coconut, chocolate, and sweet-sour cream. The rum coconut and amaretto also give an irresistible note to this martini cocktail.
If you are looking for a cocktail that is dangerously delicious, then you have just stumbled on the right one!
Almond Joy Martini
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz coconut rum
- 1/2 oz cream of coconut
- 1/2 oz liquid liquor
- 1 oz sweet cream
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker or blender, add ice and shake or stir.
- Dip the edges of the martini glass into the melted chocolate, then sprinkle the pieces of almonds and coconut leaves on the edges of the glass, pour the chocolate into the martini glass and pour the drink, that's it, all done in 5 minutes.
Martini is made from gin and vermouth. Moreover, It is consumed with olives. It can also be paired with a slice of lemon
Over the years, the martini has become one of the most famous mixed alcoholic beverages. Moreover, H. L. Mencken once called Martini “the only American invention perfect as a sonnet,” and E. WUhite called it “an elixir for peace.”
What kind of glass should I use for Almond Joy Martini?
The cocktail glass, also known as the Martini glass, is probably the most famous glass. Also, Cocktail glasses are defined by their wide mouth, conical saucer, and stem, and are used exclusively to serve “up” drinks.
What else can I use for Almond Joy Martini?
For a well-detailed cocktail, you can include olives, fruits, lemon or orange peel in this recipe.
Two Health Benefits of Cocktails
Numerous cocktails are garnished with a slice of lemon or other citrus fruits. Thus, the high content of citrus fruits in cocktails makes them rich in Vitamin C.
Vitamin C boosts immune support and neutralizes free radicals that damage skin cells and tissues.
Cocktails usually contain bitters. For instance, Angostura bitters are used in some cocktails. Angostura bitters are alleged to have restorative properties and also include ingredients such as orange peel and quinine. It has been reported to be a remedy for hiccups and also can be used as a cure for an upset stomach
- If you start the day with coffee or tea, you will surely like this perfectly creamy, almond creamer.
- The almond flan is easy to make, it tastes amazing, and all it takes is a few ingredients, like eggs, milk, almonds, and a little time.
- Crunchy, delicious and gluten-free white cake almond dacquoise cake
- Super sweet, homemade, and easy to prepare almond meringue cookies.
- This refreshing biscotti recipe, slightly scented with almond and lemon, is perfect for this summer season.
- This crispy almond cookie is very easy to bake!
- Almond joy drink made up of several perfectly balanced ingredients, so well put together that you’ll think for a moment that you’re drinking some milk shake, not a drink.