If you like a combination of tea and milk, you will adore this combination. Almond milk tea, which is very rich in essential nutrients with Yerba Mate tea, is an energy bomb in a glass. Yerba Mate provides energy similar to coffee, but with less caffeine and more nutrients, and I added lemon and orange to this perfect combination.
Almond milk tea
- 500 ml water
- 50 g Yerba Mate tea
- 50 ml almond milk
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1/2 orange
- 2 tsp almond extract
- Lemon, mint
- Pour the water into the bowl.
- Add slices of lemon, orange, almond extract and Yerba Mate.
- Boil, then cool the tea to be lukewarm.
- Pour the tea into cups decorated with a slice of lemon.
- Add cold almond milk. Almond milk will be concentrated in a cup with a little tea, in the form of small white threads, so that you will keep the real taste of almond milk, it will not completely blend with the tea.
- If you want, you can decorate the tea with mint leaves.
Almond milk tea introduction
Almond milk tea is obtained by crushing almond seeds that have been previously soaked. Then storing the extract and finally mixing it in a blender, in order to obtain milk. It is really very expensive in stores, but if you prepare it at home, you will save money. Its storage is very easy. You don’t have to store it in the fridge and that’s great. Almond milk beautifies the skin, so its use for the face is becoming increasingly popular. It is among the best substitutes for cow’s milk. It is good for bones and it has a high nutritional value. Yerba mate strengthens the immune system and is good for improving memory.
Benefits of almond milk
With all this, almond milk beautifies and brightens the skin, it is good for bones because it contains a lot of calcium, for weight loss due to low caloric value, it is also good for hypertension because it has low sodium levels, and it can be used by people with lactose intolerance because it does not contain it. . Because of all this, almond milk strengthens the immune system.
Almond milk contains vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, which is an energy source.
In short, almond milk is a completely important ingredient that can replace ordinary milk. Because it is full of vitamins, minerals, low in fat and some protein, you can use it in your daily diet without worrying about your conscience.
Billions of people start the day with a hot cup of coffee or tea. But in some parts of the world, people wake up with a drink you may not be familiar with, Yerba Mate. Yerba Mate is a traditional South American beverage that is said to offer “the power of coffee, the health benefits of tea and the euphoria of chocolate” in one. It was called the “drink of the gods” by many indigenous South Americans, and later “green gold” by European immigrants.
Almond milk tea key ingredient – Yerba Mate
Yerba Mate is a traditional drink made from the dried leaves of the evergreen peony, Ilek paraguariensis, an indigenous plant of South America. This plant is found in the wild, but is also grown on plantations similar to the well-known types of tea.
In countries where Yerba Mate is widely consumed, it assumes a cultural importance similar to Japanese tea-drinking ceremonies. Drinking Yerba Mate tea is often a social event. Sharing this drink from the traditional “zucchini” is a sign of friendship and attachment. It is very popular in Uruguay, where it is not unusual to see people walking down the street, drinking Mate from traditional pots, while at the same time carrying a thermos with warm water to refresh their drink.
It is the official national drink of Argentina, where Yerba Mate is consumed by 92% of all households in Argentina.
Very healthy side of Yerba Mate
If you haven’t tried it, the best way to describe the taste is herbal and similar to green tea. Yerba Mate is a nutritious energy rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Yerba Mate is so rich in nutrients that it contains practically all the micronutrients needed to sustain life.
Each serving of Mate tea contains the following high concentrations of these vitamins and minerals: vitamin A, vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B5, vitamin C, vitamin E, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium… It also contains other useful phytonutrients such as tannins, trace minerals, chlorophyll, flavonoids and 15 amino acids.
Yerba mate contains 11 polyphenols and shows greater antioxidant power than any other tea. Dr. Leslie Taylor is dedicated his life to researching the healing properties of indigenous, medicinal plants of the Amazon rainforest. In his book The Healing Power of Rainforest Herbs, Taylor lists dozens of medical benefits for Yerba Mate including: as a stimulant, as a complete tonic and digestive aid, as part of a weight loss regimen, for general nervous tone for pain and fatigue, for allergies and sinusitis.
- Want a homemade recipe that is super sweet and easy to prepare? Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe
- This Almond dacquoise cake is slightly crispy on the outside, and very soft, and a bit chewy from the inside, just like a sponge cake!
- Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe. They are crunchy, delicious and gluten-free!
- I love this vegan almond ice-cream because you need only a few ingredients to make it.
- French toast is one of the best ways to start your day. This almond-crusted french toast is fresh on the outside, and crispy on the inside, with a rich nutty almond flavor.
- If you want a low-carb breakfast, combine hummus with raw vegetables like peppers, broccoli, celery, and carrots.
- Want something trendy and delicious? Go for this vegan cavatappi pasta.
- Make this brown rice pasta in a few minutes with easy instructions.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.