If you like simple recipes, the Almond Roca with saltine crackers recipe is a revelation. Irresistible taste, caramel, fine, creamy structure, quick preparation are the advantages of this insanely good sweet.
Almond Roca with saltine crackers
- 40 saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups chocolate
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- Create one layer of saltine crackers on your pan lined with parchment paper or a Silpat mat. If using parchment, make sure your parchment paper extends past your crackers.
- Next, combine the sugar and butter in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil for 3 minutes. a teeny bit longer if at higher elevations. Watch the mixture; it cooks quickly! This creates that yummy, buttery toffee!
- Immediately after it’s done boiling, spread the hot toffee on the saltines, evenly coating all the crackers.
- Then, place in a 400-degree oven for 5-6minutes. Once out of the ram, pour over the surface with the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the nuts over the top!
- Cool quickly in the fridge or leave on the counter to cool slowly. Then, break or cut into pieces and enjoy !!
Almond Roca with saltine crackers introduction
This crunchy chocolate toffee is completely irresistible. Also, it requires only a few ingredients of crackers, butter, sugar, chocolate, almonds and that’s it! In addition, it can be adapted to your taste. You can use sweet crackers instead of salty ones. If you avoid almonds, you can use walnuts, hazelnuts or even your favorite candies.
This salty toffee cracker has a slight improvement over the almond roca. It’s a little faster to make than the traditional version, but the taste is simply phenomenal!
When choosing salty crackers, those with a little salt may be a good choice because they are good for the stomach. This food is rich in starch and can help improve digestion.
Crackers are usually made from flour, flavorings or spices, such as salt, herbs, seeds or cheese, which can be added to the dough or sprinkled on top before baking. Crackers are often labeled as a nutritious, tasty and convenient way to consume staple foods or cereals.
Home made caramel from butter and sugar is thick, creamy, silky. It melts in your mouth. Beautiful colors. Done in 15 minutes.
Unlike dulce de leche, this one is made incomparably faster. I will not compare the tastes, because they are both beautiful in their own way. You can use it as an ice cream topping, in combination with pears, apples, pies… The variation is countless. And before we start preparing Almond Roca with saltine crackers, one note, be careful when working with hot caramel from sugar and water. For recipes that require making such caramel, prepare all the ingredients in advance and keep the caramel out of the reach of children.
- If you start the day with coffee or tea, you will surely like this perfectly creamy, almond creamer.
- The almond flan is easy to make, it tastes amazing, and all it takes is a few ingredients, like eggs, milk, almonds, and a little time.
- Crunchy, delicious and gluten-free white cake almond dacquoise cake
- Super sweet, homemade, and easy to prepare almond meringue cookies.
- This lemon almond pound cake is made with almond cream enriched with a flavorsome lemon batter, giving you a moist, light, and absolutely delicious treat!
- This refreshing biscotti recipe, slightly scented with almond and lemon, is perfect for this summer season.
- This crispy almond cookie is very easy to bake!
- Almond joy drink made up of several perfectly balanced ingredients.
- This vegan avocado pasta may become your favourite meal after trying it.
- Want something trendy? Go for this vegan cavatappi pasta.
- Wondering if brown rice is vegan? Check this out: Is brown rice vegan?
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.