Luxury treats that everyone loves. With such an elegant look and incredible taste, Almond Rocher balls are a great choice to decorate your holiday and festive tables, but they are an equally good gift in a nice decorative box.
- 150 g chopped almonds
- 100 g almond wafers
- 200 g hazelnut cream
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 150 g chocolate
- 70 g almond slices
- Break the wafers into small pieces.
- Slightly soften the hazelnut cream, add melted butter and pour over the wafer.
- Chop the almonds and add to the previously prepared ingredients. Combine everything into a fine, thick consistency.
- Shape into small balls, you can measure a weight of 20 or 40g or as much as is acceptable to you.
- Leave the balls in the refrigerator to cool for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in steam, you can add 1tsp of oil to the chocolate, to make the chocolate brighter, but you can also skip this step. Chocolate with a minimum of 45% cocoa is enough for a good glaze.
- Add the chopped almond flakes to the melted chocolate, mix, and then roll each ball in the glaze.
- Arrange the balls on parchment paper and return to the refrigerator for another half hour.
Almond Rocher introduction
Simple and quick preparation, without cooking, baking is another additional plus of this wonderful sweet.
The mixture for almond rocher is composed of only three ingredients in the base, and the glaze is made of chocolate and almonds. You do not need to be an expert in the kitchen to prepare, it is enough to follow a couple of very simple steps in the preparation. Prepare the ingredients, combine everything and leave in the fridge for about an hour. And believe it or not that’s it.
When the almond rocher balls have tightened and cooled they are ready to shape. If you are uncomfortable, you can always slightly wet your palms with water and thus facilitate the process of forming rocher balls. When you form the balls, then roll each one individually into chocolate with almond flakes, and you can first roll the ball only in almond flakes, then leave it in the fridge for a few more minutes, and only then roll the balls in chocolate, it is up to you to choose.
It will have an equally great result no matter what you decide. About 10 large balls of 40 grams each fall out of this measure, but you can reduce the weight even to 20g, you will get great snacks and a lot more balls, more precisely twice as many.
- Want a homemade recipe that is super sweet and easy to prepare? Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe
- This Almond dacquoise cake is slightly crispy on the outside, and very soft, and a bit chewy from the inside, just like a sponge cake!
- Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe. They are crunchy, delicious and gluten-free!
- I love this vegan almond ice-cream because you need only a few ingredients to make it.
- Healthy vegan cavatappi pasta with tomatoes and spinach.
- The sauce, aroma, and flavor of this creamy curry penne pasta will brighten your mood.
- With this brown rice quinoa recipe, you can have a healthy and light meal without sacrificing nutrients and taste.
- Making this brown rice pasta with broccoli and kale is super easy, you can get it ready in a few minutes with easy instructions.
- Get creative with vegan brown rice crackers, vegan coconut ice-cream and vegan frozen raspberries yogurt bars.