Drinking a favorite cup of tea in some cultures is a ritual and cultural heritage, but all over the world it is pure pleasure. Whether it is hot or cold, tea is a tonic for invigorating both soul and body. Every nation experiences this drink in its own way, and the attitude towards the way we drink tea gives us a more complete picture of the country and the people who consume it. Here we have a great recipe for Almond tea!
- 600 ml water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 bags black tea
- Almond extract
- Ice, lemon, orange slices and fresh mint sprigs
- Pour warm water and sugar to taste into the dozer, then add the Keemun Black Teabags.
- Stir the contents and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Pour the tea into glasses and add lemon or orange juice or both juices.
- Add ice, mint leaves and pieces of lemon or orange to the tea itself.
Almond tea introduction
The Chinese noticed a long time ago that when tea leaves are poured over hot water, a pleasant and tasty liquid is obtained. The tradition and rituals of drinking tea in China are very important and form part of their cultural heritage. Chinese teas are known as teas that heal both soul and body, and they do that with the help of special medicinal ingredients that they have in themselves, and which act on our body by helping to eliminate harmful substances and toxins.
China is considered the home of tea. There are many different types of tea in China. You can usually tell them apart by color, smell, taste and shape. According to these principles, china.org.cn chose the 10 best teas:
10. Fujian Tieguanyin (福建铁观音)
9. Lushan Yunwu (庐山云雾)
8. Yunnan Pu-erh (云南普洱)
7. Keemun Black Tea (祁门红茶)
6. Wuyi Yancha (武夷岩茶)
5. Xin Yang Mao Jian (信阳毛尖)
4. Lu’an Guapian (六安瓜片)
3. Huangshan Maofeng (黄山毛峰)
2. Dongting Biluochun (洞庭碧螺春)
1. West Lake Dragon Well Tea (西湖龙井)
Almond tea – fun facts about the tea
Did you know that the Japanese have a special tea ceremony that lasts for hours? Every movement has its symbolism and purpose and every sip strengthens the body and spirit.
By listening to relaxing Japanese music with the traditional preparation of tea, you can feel the complete beauty and understand the wisdom of Japanese teachers, while meditating, socializing and simply freeing yourself from what you are.
In the tea ceremony, as a rule, a special type of green tea powder is used, maca, which differs from the tea intended for everyday use. The ceremony includes a meal, chakaiseki, and two servings of koica and usuca tea, and lasts approximately four hours.
Nowadays, the Japanese consume about 80,000 tons of green tea each year. Japan is known for its fine green teas, of which sencha and matcha stand out.
Green tea production in Japan relies more on modern technology and mechanization than green tea production in China.
English tea or tea in 5 or so-called afternoon tea is a tradition of drinking tea nurtured by the English. Tea at 5 has become a trademark of Britain, known all over the world. The English are known for consuming various types of tea, most notably black tea.
I made Almond tea with Keemun Black Tea, with the addition of lemon and orange juice. I prepared the tea as a cold tonic for perfect refreshment on hot summer days, and the warm version of the tea will keep you warm on cold days.
Almond tea made with Keemun black tea
Keemun black tea is considered to be one of the best black teas in the world. Dark in color with a gold colored tip, it contains a moderate amount of caffeine. This tea has perfectly balanced fruity taste, floral scent and strong aroma. Great tea during breakfast. Also, it is completely fermented. It does not have the same level of antioxidants as green or white tea. Regardless, it is very healthy, especially if you drink it without milk and sugar and provides a great natural source of vitamins. Black tea reduces fat and “bad” cholesterol, helps dental health, reduces fatigue by stimulating the central nervous system, strengthens bones, strengthens the elasticity and strength of blood vessels. Enjoy!
- Want a homemade recipe that is super sweet and easy to prepare? Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe
- This Almond dacquoise cake is slightly crispy on the outside, very soft and a bit chewy from the inside. Just like a sponge cake!
- Try this Almond meringue cookies recipe. They are crunchy, delicious and gluten-free!
- I love this vegan almond ice-cream because you need only a few ingredients to make it.
- This almond-crusted french toast is fresh on the outside, and crispy on the inside, with a rich nutty almond flavor. One of the best ways to start your day.
- If you want a low-carb breakfast, combine hummus with raw vegetables like peppers, broccoli, celery, and carrots.
- Want something trendy and delicious? Go for this vegan cavatappi pasta.
- Make this brown rice pasta in a few minutes with easy instructions.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.