Do you wish to have Salad as a meal? This flavorful Apple-bees Spinach and Shrimp Salad Recipe will make you fall in love with salads. Salads can be eaten at any time of the day, be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The Apple-bees Spinach and Shrimp Salad can be a good substitute for your regular full-course meals. And the ingredients we are going to share with you today can easily serve 4-5 people.
Low on carbs and easily digestible recipes should be at your fingertips therefore, we bring you the best and easy-to-make Apple-bees Spinach and Shrimp Salad Recipe to add variety to your cookbook.
Apple-Bees Spinach and Shrimp Salad Recipe
For the Shrimp Seasoning
- 1 tsp Black Pepper.
- ½ tsp Salt.
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder.
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder.
- ¼ tsp Paprika.
- ¼ tsp Ground (rubbed) Sage (herb).
- ¼ tsp Granulated Sugar.
For the Salad
- 24 pcs Shrimps, Peeled and deveined.
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted.
- ¼ cup Sliced Almonds.
- 16 cup Fresh Spinach.
- 1 pc Tomato.
- 1 pc Sliced Red Onion.
- 1 pc Roasted red bell Pepper.
- For enhanced taste, serve with Bacon dressing.
For the Bacon Dressing
- ½ cup Olive oil.
- 4 pcs Minced Bacon-cooked.
- ¼ tbsp Vinegar.
- ½ tsp Cornstarch.
- ¼ cup Crushed Sugar.
- 1 ½ tsp Mustard.
- Salt as per taste.
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper.
- ¼ tsp Flavored liquid smoke.
To Prepare the Bacon Dressing:
- Place the pan in the oven with medium to low flame. Pour ¼ of oil into the pan (which is half of the oil) and put minced bacon into it. When the bacon starts to bubble, wait for one minute. After one minute, take the pan off the oven and let it cool for 4-5minutes.
- Use a cup, pour the vinegar into the cup along with cornstarch. Dissolve the mixture till there are no lumps; stir the mixture into the oil and bacon. Now add sugar, mustard, salt, pepper, and liquid smoke.
- Add the remaining half oil into the sauce, mix it properly. Cover the pan and leave it on the side; it will thicken as the mixture gets cold.
To Prepare the Shrimp:
- Preheat the barbeque grill.
- Put all the seasoning ingredients into a bowl. Use your fingers to blend the mixture in case there are any clumps of sage.
- Brush them with melted butter after the shrimps are pierced into the skewer (6 shrimps on each skewer). Before putting them on the grill, sprinkle each side of the shrimp with the seasoning and place it on the grill till they are well cooked.
- Simultaneously, toast the almonds in a medium flamed pan till they are golden brown. Toss them often so that they do not burn.
How Many Calories Does Apple-Bees Spinach and Shrimp Salad Contain?
Apple-bees Spinach and Shrimp Salad have 990 calories per serving and contain other nutrients such as 57% Fat, 26% Carbs, and 17% Protein.
How to Store Shrimps?
To keep the shrimps fresh, keep them in the coldest part of your refrigerator/freezer and make sure to use them in approx. 1-2 days. Before storing them in your refrigerator, make sure the temperature is 40 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
Tips to Enhance the Serving Style and Presentation of Apple-Bees
“Presentation is everything” the food may be delicious, but if it does not look appealing, you might not want to have it. Hence, here are a few noteworthy tips;
● Divide these ingredients into 2 bowls; Perfect to serve 4-5 people.
● Before arranging the Salad, put the sliced red bell Pepper into a preheated 425 F oven. When you see its skin blistering, remove the skin using your hands.
● Use a bowl, put 8 cups of Spinach in each bowl with ¼ cup nicely cut Tomatoes, ¼ cup Red Onions, 2 tbsp. Toasted Almonds, 2 tbsp. Roasted Bell Pepper and 3 to 4 tbsp. Bacon dressing. Gently toss the salad so that you do not break the fresh Spinach, giving the crispy taste.
● Decorate the Salad on the serving plate and place 10-12 Shrimps on top of the salad from the skewers.
Our Top Recommendations for You
- Easier to cook yet delicious Flash Fried Spinach Recipe
- Most low carb and low-calorie food Kale Baby Food Recipe
- Starter before the main course? A perfect recipe for Kale Bread
- Salads are nutritious; try out this delicious recipe Whole Foods Salmon Salad Recipe
- No one says no to fish, a perfect blend of flavours Wild White King Salmon Recipe
- For your Indian tooth, you must try Spinach Dal Recipe Andhra style
- Craving for sweets? Must try Almond Fudge
- Desserts after dinner? Who would say no to that? The most refreshing Almond Float
- Healthy food is always preferred, food that doesn’t compromise on taste- Dutch Lettuce Recipe
- Delicious and healthy- Indian Cuisine Recipe, Indian Salmon Curry
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.