There are tons of fish lovers all over the world, and why shouldn’t there be? Rich in protein, fish is a healthy and beneficial diet choice by many. But even in fish, Salmon is a type that has millions of fans who share a love of it in every season. So, with countless benefits of eating Salmon, food lovers delve into the recipe world only to come out with amazing Salmon dishes, and the Atkins Salmon Recipe is one of the best ways to cook Salmon today!
This low-carb Salmon Recipe is super easy yet so tantalizing to the taste buds that you’ll hit it in your kitchen over the weekends. The dish is flooded with flavors of garlic, butter, and lemon along with asparagus, surprisingly all in just one pan.
Atkins Salmon Recipe
- 1 ½ lbs Salmon fillet.
- 1 lbs Asparagus, neatly cut and sheared.
- ½ cup Heated butter.
- 3 cloves Crushed garlic.
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley.
- 1 tbsp Onion powder.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- ½ tsp Crushed black pepper.
- 5 pcs Lemon slices.
- Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees.
- Use a large bordered baking sheet and spray it with a good amount of non-stick spray.
- Place the salmon fillets straight into the baking sheet, with spaces between each fillet.
- Lay the asparagus on the top and sides of the baking sheet along with the fillet.
- Powder the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place lemon slices on top of salmon fillets for a sensational and tantalizing addition of lemon juice to enhance the flavor of the fish.
- Let the salmon bake for about 13-15 minutes or when a beautiful opaque color is reached.
- Garnish and serve hot.
Salmon Nutritional and Health Benefits
Salmon is a rich protein source, high in vitamin B as well as potassium. The omega-3 fatty acids make it the perfect choice for your heart and brain. Researchers have also found that Salmon can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases due to Salmon’s Health Gains.
Calories 580, Total Fat 45g, Cholesterol 165 mg, Sodium 830 mg, Carbohydrates 7g, Fiber 3g, Protein 42g, Sugar 2g.
Salmon is enjoyed as a main course all over America. It is great for health and well-being, which is why we have to stay mindful of the fact that overcooking the fish may not be the best way. Here is how you should start with it
First, take a large-sized baking tray and spray little amounts of non-stick spray on it. Next, place the Salmon fillet within the center of the tray but do not forget to leave some spaces between them. This allows the spices and butter to penetrate deep inside the pieces. Lastly, lay asparagus on top and sides of the Salmon fillet inside the dish.
Time to prepare the Garlic butter batter. Take the melted butter, and start adding chopped Parsley, crushed Garlic, and Onion Powder. Trust me, and it’d be hard to resist the aroma of the Fish because of this simple yet tempting Garlic butter paste.
Pour the melted butter mix all over the fish fillet and asparagus, and let the magic begin.
How to Add Perfection to Your Salmon?
The best way to cook your Salmon perfectly is to keep an eye on the baking time, and anything more or less can affect the ideal outcome.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. The hot oven would make certain that the dish gets done within 13-15 minutes.
By now, you’d be thinking about how to know if Salmon is cooked like a dream. The cooked fish must have an opaque color and should be tender enough to let a fork go through it.
Nothing beats Atkin’s Salmon Recipe if we talk about flavor and savor.
Salmon is your go-to food when nothing else hits the mind for simple, quick, and enjoyable foodstuff. Whether a friend is coming over or on a weekend night with family, these Salmon recipes can blow your mind with flavors, aromas, and savors.
- Try the no-margination, simple and quick Real Simple Salmon Recipe to drive you in awe.
- Give your taste buds a treat with Flaked Salmon Recipe, full of flavors!
- Give a shot to the Weight Watcher Salmon Patty Recipe as your next best salmon recipe.
- Teriyaki fan? Try Wegmans Teriyaki Salmon Recipe with mushrooms and pepper to enjoy a perfect meal.
- Nothing beats smoked salmon. The Irish Smoked Salmon Recipe is a healthy food with good taste.
- Extremely delicious yet low carb? Here is the Raspberry Salmon Recipe for you.
- Looking for the perfect balance? Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon Recipe is your go-to recipe when searching for a perfect mix of spices.
- It’s a ‘me-time dish. The Irish Salmon Recipe is your weekend secret nobody has to know about.
- Busy day? Let the Walmart Salmon Recipe ease you in the kitchen tonight with a simple and quick fix.
- Craving for something novel but scrumptious? Try Valerie Bertinelli Salmon Recipe for irresistibly good food.
Prepared with simple ‘at-home ingredients, this garlic butter salmon with asparagus filled with health benefits is the dream recipe for you. The garlic butter sauce enriches the flavor deep inside the fish, and the crispy asparagus makes it a whole meal!
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.