The Bahama Breeze restaurants in the United States were first founded and owned by Darden Restaurants in 1996. These restaurants master the fantastic recipes of Seafood, Steaks, and Chicken, among which Bahama Breeze Pan Seared Salmon Pasta Recipe is especially matchless around the towns. It is an easy-to-cook recipe that can be prepared in less than a 30 minute time and is a perfect blend of balanced meal and taste, specifically for busy weeknights.
If you want a fancy and enjoyable treat time, you must try Bahama Breeze Pan Seared Salmon Pasta Recipe. It not only gives you a quick cook option for your meal but also provides you the opportunity to impress others with this trendy, tasty recipe that poses high nutritional value at the same time.
Bahama Breeze Pan Seared Salmon Pasta Recipe
To Pan Sear Salmon:
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 4 oz Salmon Fillet.
- ½ tsp Crushed Red Pepper.
- 1 tsp Fresh or Dried Parsley.
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice.
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste.
For Salmon Sauce:
- 1 tsp Butter.
- 2 cloves Garlic.
- 3 g Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- 1 tbsp Fresh Herbs.
To Prepare Pasta:
- 1 ½ cup Pasta
- 1 tsp Salted Butter.
- 3 cloves Garlic (Chopped).
- 1 tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
How to Pan Sear Salmon
- Take a skin-on or skinless salmon fillet and pat dry to prevent stickiness and crisp evenly while cooking.
- Season the fillet with salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, parsley, and lemon juice for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and carefully put the fillet in the pan.
- Then sear the fillet, first skin side up. Cook each side for up to4-5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet.
How to Prepare Salmon Sauce
- After searing the salmon fillet, leave the flavor-rich juices in the pan.
- Melt the butter and cook the garlic until it turns golden and releases the flavor.
- Simmer it slightly and then add sun-dried tomatoes, giving it time to release its flavor.
- Add fresh herbs and cook for 1 minute.
How to Prepare Pasta
- Boil the pasta, stain, and rinse in the cold water.
- Then melt the salted butter in a pan and fry chopped garlic, add pasta and parmesan in it, mix well and remove from the heat.
Mix the Recipe and Garnish
- Put the pasta on a serving plate.
- Place the salmon fillet (cut in strips) on the pasta.
- Pour the salmon sauce on top of it.
- To garnish, sprinkle some parsley and a few lemon wedges, and the recipe is ready to serve.
Why Use Salmon in Recipes?
Salmon is rich in Omega-3 that is a fatty acid possessing a variety of health benefits. Initially, the benefits of Omega-3 were discovered in the 1970s. Back in that time, virtually no one in the Greenland Inuit Tribe had been found with any type of cardiovascular disease. It is because of the large consumption of seafood. The concentration of Omega-3 in fish helps reduce blood triglyceride levels and prevents the risks of heart attacks. It is also helpful in the treatment of anxiety and depression. These facts make the use of Salmon in recipes worthy.
Can You Store Bahama Salmon Pasta?
It is important to note that the Recipe of Bahama Breeze Pan Seared Salmon Pasta cannot be frozen to eat later. It can only be served fresh.
You will love this recipe as it comes together in a pinch to exercise creativity with the spice. Furthermore, if you want to add some more exotic fun to the meal, you can shower smoked Paprika over it.
Calories Per Serving
- Pasta (1 ½ cup) 330cal
- Pan-Seared Salmon (1 fillet) 824cal
- Olive Oil (2 tbsp) 238cal
- Butter (1 tbsp) 102cal
- Parmesan Cheese (1 tbsp) 22cal
- Red Pepper (1/2 tsp) 3cal
- Parsley (1 tsp) 0cal
- Lemon Juice (1 tsp) 1cal
- Garlic Cloves (2) 4.5cal
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes (1pc/3g) 6cal
- Fresh Herbs (1 tbsp) 0.5cal
- Carbohydrates 63g
- Protein 38g
- Fat 25g
- Saturated Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 102mg
- Sodium 112mg
- Potassium 900mg
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Vitamin A 809IU
- Vitamin C 11g
- Calciuim 72mg
- Iron 2.2mg
Other Delicious Recommendations
You can use Salmon in several other recipes, including Real Simple Salmon Recipe and Flaked Salmon Recipe.
However, people stuck up in their busy schedules always prefer less time-consuming recipes, but at the same time, they want to have high nutritional value meals. These people must try Peanut Butter Baby Food Recipe, Peanut Butter and Syrup Sandwich Recipe, Kale and Carrot Recipe, Kale and Cabbage Recipe, Spinach Curry Andhra Recipe, Peanut Butter Juice Recipe, Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn Recipe, and Spinach Feta Chicken Sausage Recipe.