Bahama Breeze is a restaurant chain in the United States that is owned by Darden Restaurants and was founded in 1996. The restaurant is famous for specialties in Chicken, Steaks, Caribbean inspired Seafood, and tropical drinks but Bahama Breeze Salmon Pasta Recipe is one of the most popular among their top-notch recipes.
Bahama Breeze Salmon Pasta Recipe is simple to make, delicious to taste buds, and extremely nutritious. The Best part is that you can add as many nutrients to this recipe by adding fresh vegetables.
Bahama Breeze Salmon Pasta Recipe
- 1 ½ cup Pasta (bow-tie pasta preferred).
- ½ cup Asparagus Spears.
- 1 tbsp Meyer Lemon Zest.
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese.
- 1 g Fresh Dill (5 springs).
- 1 fillet Cooked Salmon.
- Salt and Pepper as per taste.
- First of all, season the salmon fillet with oil and salt.
- Put some olive oil in the pan, heat the fillet; each side needs 90 seconds to get juicy cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta, stain, rinse through cold water and keep it aside.
- Then reheat the pasta water, put the asparagus spears into it, and cook it until bright green.
- Now heat the heavy cream in a skillet until it simmers and reduces to half. Next, stir in the parmesan, dill, lemon zest, and cook until it is heated through.
- Then add pasta and asparagus to the skillet, mix well, sprinkle parmesan.
- Top the Bahama breeze salmon pasta with the sliced salmon fillet, and it is ready to serve.
It is important to note that you must use heavy cream so the pasta can be coated with sauce properly. Using half cream or regular milk to prepare sauce can make it less thicken or too runny to coat the pasta.
Almost 90 percent of Salmon consumed in the United States comes from Alaska. Salmon is a freshwater fish that brim with omega-3 fats. This nutritious value of Salmon reduces the risk of high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, and Alzheimer’s. Furthermore, vitamin B12 in Salmon helps lower the risks of coronary heart disease. The fresh Salmon being caught from the sea acquires fat that makes them tasty and tender, but the Salmon loses its fat reserves when it migrates to the upstream. That is why it is the best time to catch healthy Salmon.
Prepare with a large fish skillet: Coat the fish fillet with a layer of Oil and sprinkle or add a generous shower of Salt that will take the moisture out of the skin of the seasoned skillet. Then heat it over medium-high flame. Once the oil starts shimmering, put the Salmon fillet skin-side down. When the top of the fillet turns pink, flip it, cook it for a minute or two and remove it from the heat. Slice cut and add to the pasta recipe to get a mesmerizing taste.
Pasta (1 ½ cup) 330 cal
Asparagus Spears (½ cup) 13 cal
Heavy Cream (1 cup) 800 cal
Meyer Lemon Zest (1 tbsp) 3 cal
Parmesan Cheese (2 tbsp) 44 cal
Fresh Dill (5 springs – 1g) 0 cal
Cooked Salmon (1 fillet) 824 cal
Salt (0.13tbsp) 0 cal
Olive Oil (0.25 tbsp) 30 cal
The frozen peas and the fresh spinach could boost the tender taste and nutritional value of the recipe. The tomatoes and scallions are also a valuable addition to the recipe. So just toss everything together and enjoy the delicious delight!
If you want to add extra heat to your recipe, put some crushed Red Chilli Pepper on top of the recipe and make it sizzling for spice lovers.
Parmesan-filled recipes boost the nutritional value of your meals. If you want to try other high nutrition value recipes, here you have a few;
- To get a quickie, try Peanut Butter Banana Juice Recipe or Peanut Butter Baby Food Recipe.
- Want to try out a unique recipe? Try Peanut Butter and Syrup Sandwich Recipe.
- Want to add more delight to Salmon, try out Flaked Salmon Recipe or Real Simple Salmon Recipe.
- Apart from that, vegetable Recipes provide nutritious meals with restrained calorie counts. For such meals, you must try; Kale and Cabbage Recipe, Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn Recipe, Spinach Feta Chicken Sausage Recipe, Kale and Carrot Recipe, Spinach Curry Andhra Recipe.