We have heard about Salmon, but what is Salmon belly? Salmon belly is the secret of the fish, and they are bellies of a Salmon, rich in omega 3 and extremely delicious. And today we will be sharing with you this amazing Baked Salmon Belly Recipe to power up your Salmon’s recipes list.
But, first, you must know why Salmon bellies are so good.
Find below the benefits of Salmon bellies
- Salmon bellies have the skin which means they are crispy yet gelatinous.
- You have clean, delicious meat.
- Salmon, like humans, store all the fats in their bellies; therefore, Salmon bellies are rich in Omega-3 fats. So once you have this dish in your meal, you certainly do not need fish oil supplements.
- The cartilage under the fins releases collagen, which is beneficial for the human body.
- Finally, the crispy fins just make the texture of the salmon bellies mind-blowing. It is a perfect combination with the fats, collagen and the meat itself.
Baked Salmon Belly Recipe
- 2 tbsp Chopped spring onions.
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil.
- 500 g Salmon belly, cut into strips.
- ½ tsp Sesame oil.
- 2 tbsp Grated ginger.
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce.
- 3 tbsp Oyster sauce.
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice.
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder.
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder.
- Use a bowl, put 500grams of salmon fish into the bowl. After that, put garlic powder, ginger, sesame oil, oyster sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, and cinnamon powder. Mix the spices with the fish and marinate the salmon for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Now you shall preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a baking pan, cover it with aluminum foil. Put some oil on the aluminum foil so that the fish may not stick to the paper.
- Layout the marinated salmon belly onto the baking pan, bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes or until you see the fish turning into a golden brown color.
- Presentation is everything. Your food should taste good, smell good, and, most importantly, look good to appeal to the consumer. Once the salmon belly is baked, serve it on a plate, sprinkle some spring onions on top of the dish, and serve it with rice and a cold drink.
In 100 grams of Salmon belly, there are approx. 382 calories can further be subdivided into 87% Fat, 0% Carbs, and 13% Proteins.
- Pink Salmon
- Canned Salmon
- Wild Atlantic Salmon
- Atlantic Salmon (Farmed)
- Baked or Grilled Salmon
The key to freshness is how well you store your fish. Salmon belly can be kept in a refrigerator for 3-5 days. Take off the plastic wrapping from the fish, wash it properly with cold water, and then dry it out with the help of a paper towel. First, wrap the Salmon belly with plastic wrapping and then cover it with aluminum foil.
- The famous Bubble Tea from Asia
- A snack that is crunchy, sweet, and delicious Almond Crunch
- Cinnamon is an ingredient that can be used in anything, be it cakes, drinks, or tea. These Almond Cinnamon Cookies can be the best choice to sweeten your day.
- Imagine smelling some Almond Buns as soon as you wake up; however, you can have it for lunch and dinner.
- Have you been daydreaming about what you will eat for dinner? If yes, you must try the Raspberry Salmon Recipe.
- Flaked Salmon Recipe adds a lot more flavor and nutrients to your diet. Hence, it is a must-try!
- Kale is the most nutritious food, rich in Vitamins, calcium, fiber, and proteins, which is why you must try Kale Baby Food Recipe.
- Often think about what sides to add to your favorite meal? First, you should try the famous Flash Fried Spinach Recipe.
- In this summer weather, ice cream is everything you can think about. This homemade Vanilla Swiss Almond Ice Cream Recipe is a must-try.
- No food tastes good until there is a good dip sauce with it. Our famous Velveeta Spinach Dip Recipe will certainly fulfill all your cravings.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.