From dinner steaks to weekend partying, Salmon is everywhere. However, we often want to find out the best Salmon recipes that are delicious to taste and are full of nutrients. This Baked Salmon Recipe wows your health while satisfying your taste buds.
The baked Salmon is prepared with Canola Oil, Garlic, and Thyme. After only 12 minutes in the microwave, it’s perfectly cooked, soft, and delicious!
Baked Salmon Recipe Wow
- 6 oz Salmon steaks.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- ½ tsp Salt.
- ¼ tsp Crushed Black Pepper.
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic.
- 1 tsp Italian Herb seasoning blend.
- ¼ tsp Oregano, Parsley, and Basil.
- 1 Lemon.
- Set heat to 400°f and prepare a medium cooking pan. Sprinkle the salmon steaks lightly with salt and black pepper and place them on a cooking pan.
- Search for bones by sliding your finger across the salmon slices. Then, remove the bones using salmon bone pickers if they are present.
- Mix the olive oil, pepper, spices, and 1/2 lime juice in a mixing bowl. Pour over salmon pieces, making careful to spread all over the top and edges to avoid crusty areas.
- Finely chop 1/2 lemon and place a chunk on top of each salmon fillet.
- Bake it for 14-18 minutes, or till the salmon is dark and crispy when tested with a fork. If preferred, broil for the last 1-2 minutes.
- If necessary, sprinkle with minced garlic or basil before serving.
- To add more flavor, replace the lemon and finish with a sprinkling of parsley!
How Much Time Does it Take to Bake?
The baking duration depends upon the size of the Salmon. The final part of the steak heats more quickly than the thick main section. Cooking time is approximately 10 minutes for each ½ layer of Salmon.
Serving 1 person for 1 baked salmon
Saturated Fat 3g
Ideas for Making Baked Salmon Recipe Wow
- The most important guideline to consider while baking Salmon is not to overheat it.
- Cooking Salmon allows for some flexibility since the foil seals in humidity, but you should take it out when it is nearly but not exactly cooked at the widest portion.
- A brief broil in the pan. The broiler will cook the surface of the Salmon and fry it the rest of the way.
- When the Salmon is nearly ready but not completely prepared, and you are concerned about overcooking it, take it from the microwave, wrap it with aluminum, and set it aside at ambient temperature for a few minutes till it’s ready to your taste.
It is recommended that you cook the Salmon moderately. If you don’t have a temperature, a knife will suffice. Each fillet’s core must be dark and crispy. It’s not ready if it’s still transparent and resists flaking with a fork.
For How Long Can You Store Baked Salmon?
Place Baked Salmon Recipe in a sealed box or covered firmly in massive aluminum sheet or vinyl wrapping to extend its life span. Following this process, you can store the Baked Salmon for later, and it will remain good for up to three days if carefully refrigerated.
In the End, You Will Enjoy This Easy and Quickly Made Recipe Because,
- This simple yet mouth-watering recipe is easy to cook.
- This dish requires very minimal preparation. No more than ten minutes. From beginning to end, this Salmon dish takes 30 minutes.
- The sauce is created within a few items, yet it adds the most flavor to the Salmon!
- There is hardly any cleaning required. However, cleaning up is simple if you cover your baking sheet with parchment sheets or aluminum.
Check More Recipes
- Add more taste and nutrition to your life with Flaked Salmon Recipe, Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn Recipe, Kale and Cabbage, and Wegmans Teriyaki Salmon.
- Try these lightly made seasoned drinks Bubble Tea, Almond Baileys, and Almond Joy Creamer for freshness.
- The healthiest and tasty Weight Watcher Salmon Patty, Spinach Feta Chicken Sausage Recipe, and Kale and Carrot Recipe – A Healthy Vegan American Cuisine are a must-try.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.