We all have the love of Salmon, but what if it’s topped up with our favorite Beer? Haven, right? Today’s Beer Salmon Recipe requires beer marination. So, be ready for some sweet, spicy, nutritious, and boozing Salmon delight that you can easily prepare at home.
Even though this recipe calls for traditional beer, it is far from traditional. This Salmon, with a hint of Asian flair, is sure to surprise and amaze. It’s a terrific alternative for a nighttime hurry because it’s so simple to cook. A half-hour marinade will be enough for the fillets to absorb the flavors.
Beer Salmon Recipe
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt.
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar.
- 11½ pound Salmon fillet (12-inchpiece.
- 4 tbsp Butter, cut into small cubes.
- 1 Small red Onion, sliced thinly.
- 1 Bottle of good quality beer.
- Preheat the oven for medium and direct heat.
- Create a tray using an aluminum foil of around 13x8x8 inches. Place salmon fillets in the center of the aluminum tray. Season the fillets with Brown Sugar and Garlic Salt. Add the small cubes of butter on top of fillets and in-between fillets. Add Onion on top.
- Place the aluminum tray on the grill. Pour the Beer into the tray and cover it with aluminum so the fish can cook properly. Grill for 8 minutes or until the salmon begins to flake off.
How Many Calories are there in this Beer Salmon Recipe?
One perfectly fried fillet of Salmon contains around 300 to 500 calories. Additional nutritional information includes:
- 6g of fat
- 1g of saturated fat (5% DV)
- 75mg cholesterol (25% DV)
- 26g protein
- 0.27mg iron (4%)
- 20mg calcium (2% DV)
Which Cuisine is Beer Salmon From?
While good food has no nationality, Beer Salmon is originally from Sweden. Marinated in good quality Beer and served with boiled Rice and mushy Peas, Beer Salmon is a Swedish dish that is best paired with a bottle of Beer. This dish was introduced in the 80s and has continued to be a household favorite since then.
Tips to Make the Beer Salmon Extra Delicious
Want to impress your guests with the Beer Salmon Recipe? Follow these tips;
- Check if your grill is at the right temperature. Wrong grill temperature can either burn or undercook Salmon.
- Soak the Salmon dry with a kitchen towel before dipping it in the batter. This evaporates the extra moisture from the fish and helps absorb the mixture completely.
- Soaking the fish overnight in beer can elevate the taste.
- Season the fillets – Don’t forget to season the fillets with Salt and Pepper.
- To get rid of any strange smells, rub the fillets with Vinegar and let them rest for half an hour before prepping them.
Serving Your Fried Salmon!
There are numerous sides to serve your Beer Salmon with;
- Boiled Rice
- Soy Sauce
- Tartare Sauce
- Green Beans
- Mushy peas
- More beer
- Mashed Potatoes
Looking for More Amazing Salmon Recipes? Try These!
If you love cooking and trying new things, especially with a good fillet of Salmon, try these amazing recipes from our collection and treat yourself to some good quality seafood.
- For a quick meal after a long and tiring day, try the Real Simple Salmon Recipe. It takes only 15 minutes.
- Looking for something delicious but easy? Check out this Flaked Salmon Recipe.
- If you love to explore new cuisines, then this Irish Smoked Salmon Recipe will take you on a trip to Ireland.
- Are you on a diet and looking for something fresh and lightweight? Then, this low-carb Raspberry Salmon Recipe is the perfect recipe.
- Check out these amazing salmon recipes that won’t disappoint you: Lemon Pepper Soaked Smoked Salmon, Irish Salmon Recipe, Walmart Salmon Recipe, and Valerie Bertinelli Salmon Recipe.