Tea time is the patent, where memories are created, where families and friends talk about their experiences. And it all becomes more delightful if the tea or coffee time is features with the world’s favorite “Cookies.” To help to make more memories, I will be sharing the Better Homes and Gardens Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe today.
Cookies date back to the 1910s and belong to the United States of America.
Better Homes And Gardens Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
How to make Better homes and gardens peanut butter cookie
- ½ cup Peanut Butter.
- ½ cup Butter.
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar.
- ½ cup Brown Sugar.
- ½ tsp Baking Soda.
- ¼ tsp Salt.
- 1 Egg.
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence.
- 1.25 cups Flour.
- In a large bowl, mix the Peanut Butter and Butter using an electric mixer at high speed. Next, add both Sugars (granulated and brown), Baking Soda, and Salt, and beat them until combined. Then add the Egg and Vanilla essence, beat it again with the mixer, and mix any remaining Flour. Cover this bowl up and put it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Scoop out the dough and place them on a baking tray two inches apart from one another. Slightly pat the Cookies using a fork and dip the fork with Sugar before you perform this act. Put the tray in the oven for about eight minutes until you see the edges browning up.
- Transfer the Cookies to a rack and let them cool.
Better Homes and Gardens Peanut Butter Cookies; Calorie Count
Calories are a huge concern for many while consuming anything sweet. Fortunately for cookie lovers, this Better Home and Gardens Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe approximately contain a total of 82 kcal.
Which Is the Best Low-Carb Peanut Butter?
As people move to healthier options, they want to ensure that even the desserts they consume are low on calories. In this context, for snacks, especially Peanut Butter and Syrup Sandwich, there are versions of Peanut Butter available that are relatively lower in carbs and calories. Here are a few of them;
- Teddie All Nature Peanut Butter
- 365 Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- Spread the love NAKED Organic Peanut Butter
- Crazy Richard’s Creamy Peanut Butter
How to Store Better Homes and Gardens Peanut Butter Cookie?
Storing cookies is not at all difficult. Just put them in a jar, and even at room temperature, they will stay fresh for a couple of days. However, if you live in hotter climates, put them in the fridge and if you want to store them for a couple of months, freeze them up; whenever you wish to serve them, warm them in the microwave, and they will be just as fresh as ever.
Tips for Making the Best Peanut Butter Cookie
There are always secret tips available that can help you enhance the taste of your cookies. To help you make the best Peanut Butter Cookies, here are a few tips that will power up your baking journey
- For enhanced taste, add Brown Sugar beforehand into the premade mix because it raises the overall flavor of the dessert that you are making.
- Vanilla extract has a flavor that only adds to the recipe so add in more rather than less.
- Whatever you use for garnishing or topping, try to go heavy on it like chocolate chips, nuts, candies, etc.
- For a fun kick to your cookies, add in a bit of coffee, and it will take your peanut butter cookie to the next level.
- Before you bake the cookies, put the cookie dough in the fridge.
Looking for More Peanut Butter Recipes and Desserts?
- Peanut butter cookies can be more delicious when paired with Almond Joy Coffee, Peanut Butter Banana Juice, Almond Joy Creamer, Bubble Tea, and Almond Joy Coffee Creamer.
- For a healthy, simple, and easy to make Peanut Butter Recipes, you can try Peanut Butter and Syrup Sandwich, White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Whipped Peanut Butter, Almond Cream, and Peanut Butter and Jelly Graham Cracker Sandwich
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.