Desserts are often popular for the sweetness they bring after a meal. It could be cakes and cookies or perhaps something along the lines of sundaes or other cold desserts. Having a sweet tooth can be rewarding because there is such a wide range of options available that you can never get bored. One such sweetness is this Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe. While its exact origins can be contested, it became a huge hit following 1886.
Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
How to make Betty crocker peanut butter fudge?
- 1 Pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix.
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil.
- 3 tsp Milk.
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Peanut Butter mix.
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate.
- Chocolate chips.
- 1 cup Powdered sugar.
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter.
- 3 tbsp Milk.
- ½ cup Peanuts roasted in Honey.
- At 350 F, heat your oven. Stir together the chocolate chunk cookie mix with milk and eggs until it forms a soft dough in a bowl. Drop these evenly in an ungreased bottom pan.
- In the same bowl, stir together the peanut butter cookie mix in the same manner with oil, milk, and eggs up until it forms a soft dough and then drop it over the chocolate one in the ungreased pan.
- Bake this mixture for approximately 25 to 27 minutes until you see it turn golden brown. Remove the tray from the oven and lightly sprinkle it with chocolate chips. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Prepare the frosting with all the topping ingredients in another bowl until smooth and easy to spread. Then lightly put it all over the bars you have prepared and sprinkle them with peanuts, pressing them very slightly.
- Let it cool for half an hour, and then cut them into nine by four rows.
Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Fudge; Calorie Count
The fudge you prepare has a lot to do with the number of calories present in that specific item. But for a regular serving size of Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Fudge which weighs approximately 93 grams, the total calories are 400.
Best Low-Carb Peanut Butter?
When we are cautious about what we eat and how many calories and carbs we consume, it’s only wise to consider the best options available for each ingredient. As Peanut Butter is the highlight of this delicious fudge, we will look into some of the best low-carb Peanut Butter options available in the market. Here they are;
- Teddie All Nature Peanut Butter
- 365 Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter
- Spread the love NAKED Organic Peanut Butter
- Crazy Richard’s Creamy Peanut Butter
Best Substitute of Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Fudge
Betty Crocker has become a baking hub for people who may not be as trained in the art of baking. With all kinds of mixes and frostings available, Betty Crocker has shocked people with the varying substitutes. Amongst these substitutes, some vegans Frosting, Brownie mixes, Cake mixes, Cookie mixes.
How to Store this Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Fudge?
Storing fudge is quite easy. All you have to do is prepare a fresh batch, then store them in a container and put them inside the fridge at a reasonably cold temperature. They can last for a couple of days if stored in the fridge. However, if you are looking for a longer run, just put it in the freezer and when you wish to serve it, take it out, warm it in the microwave, and you are good to go. Fudge is neither a tricky sweet dish to make nor is it difficult to store.
Tips for Making the Best Peanut Butter Fudge
As I always mention that there always are tricks to make recipes better. Either a secret ingredient or the right temperature, or perhaps even leaving it out for a bit. Depending on the kind of item it is, the tips vary.
For example, For peanut butter fudge that you prepare at home, the ingredients must be cooked at just the right temperature when preparing the sugar syrup. This is important if you wish for the texture to turn out smooth yet firm. Since it matters a great deal what its texture comes out like, pay heed to the exact temperature the recipe calls for, and regardless of the kind of oven you are using (stove oven or microwave oven), you need to make sure that you follow the recipe to the core.
Must-Try Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet-Tooth Carvings
- The best combinations to go with coffee & tea are White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Raspberry Almond Tart, Almond Cinnamon Cookies, Peanut Butter And Jelly Pie, and Easy Almond Tortoni.
- Cheesecake Almond Cone, Crispy Almond Cookies, Gluten-Free Hamantaschen Recipe Almond Flour, Almond Fudge, Florentines, and Almond Frangipane Cake are best options for midnight cravings.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.