Fish is considered a healthy option for your wellbeing and if cooked well it can add eternal deliciousness to your meals. Especially when you have been having other forms of meat for several days and can not find something besides vegetables and fruit, fish is always a great item to go for. Amongst the various kinds available, Salmon has become very popular, due to the taste and health benefits it offers. And today, I will be sharing the “Big Green Egg Smoked Salmon Recipe,” which is believed to be originated from Jewish immigrants from Russia.
Big Green Egg Smoked Salmon Recipe
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar.
- 1 tbsp Honey.
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil, Butter.
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard.
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 1 tbsp Ginger Grated.
- 2 tbsp Basil (minced).
- 8 oz Salmon fillets.
- Olive Oil.
- On a burner, melt and mix Butter, Honey, Sesame Oil, and Brown Sugar on medium-high heat.
- When you have mixed and melted them, take them off the burner, put in the Soy Sauce, Ginger, Olive Oil, and Mustard, and let the mixture cool.
- Then, you should preheat the grill to medium heat and spray Olive Oil on Salmon while seasoning it with Salt and Pepper.
- With its skin side on the grill, gently place the Salmon and coat it with the mixture you have prepared. Sprinkle the basil slightly on top.
- For about six to eight minutes, cook the Salmon and shift sides after six minutes.
- Once you feel the Salmon is cooked, take it off the burner and save it fresh and hot.
Your Big Green Egg Smoked Salmon is ready to be served!
Best Low-Carb Salmon?
There are so many ways in which you can cook Salmon. And for all the Salmon lovers here are a few of the best low carb options available to further glorify your Salmon
- 21 Day Fix Lemon Grilled Salmon
- Baked Sweet and Sour Salmon
- Baked Salmon Sushi Roll
- Aip Salmon
- Baked Salmon Recipe Wow
- Weight Watcher Salmon Patty
- Irish Smoked Salmon
- Raspberry Salmon
- Lemon Pepper Smoked Salmon
- Bahama Breeze Pan Seared Salmon Pasta
Best Substitute for Salmon?
You may not always have Salmon available. However, that does not mean you can not enjoy a delicious seafood treat. To help you deal with situations where Salmon may not be in your reach, here is a list of alternatives for you to choose from.
- Smoked Mahi fish
- Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo
- Whole Roasted Branzino
- Roasted Branzino
- Shrimp Rolls
- Poached Sole
- Hempseed Encrusted Grouper
- Swordfish En Papillote
- Spicy Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Storage is never too difficult as long as you are well aware of the cooling temperature any item requires. For example, if you put the Smoked Salmon in the fridge, it may last a couple of days. But if you are someone who seeks to store it for a longer period, try putting it in the freezer, and you may even be able to use it after a couple of months.
It’s always great to keep the secrets and tips for every recipe, as it adds a star to the overall recipe’s delightfulness and taste. Keeping this in view and following our custom here are a few tips to help you prepare a perfectly Smoked Salmon.
- Be extremely careful about the temperature. It must be mild, and to keep it such, you can pour water inside the pan to ensure that it does not get too hot.
- Keep the temperature to 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To keep the Salmon moisture-free, dry it with Salt.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.