Founded in 2012 and is operated from New York City, Blue Apron is an ingredient and recipe meal kit company. And today’s Blue Apron Salmon Recipe is a patent, unique and scrumptious Salmon Recipe. If you follow a strict diet regime and calorie count, this is a perfect recipe for you. It not only adds to your healthy regime but also adds the fantasizing flavor to your meals.
So, for all the Salmon lovers out there, this easy-to-make and delicious Blue Apron Style, Salmon Recipe is going to be fun. Let’s dig into its amazing ingredients and recipe.
Blue Apron Salmon Recipe
- 3 Skin-on Salmon fillets.
- ½ cup Barley.
- ½ cup Spinach.
- 2 Zucchinis.
- Half Lemon.
- 3 tbsp Butter.
- ½ cup Sour Cream.
Cooking Method of Blue Apron Salmon Recipe:
- On high heat, boil Salted Water.
- When the water comes to a boil, add Barley into it and boil for around 30 minutes. Then drain the water thoroughly.
While the Barley is cooking, let’s prepare other ingredients:
- Peel the Lemon-as only the white part stays. Then squeeze the juice from it.
- In a medium-size pan, add 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil on medium heat. Add Spinach to it. Then add Lemon Juice and mix it well. After 2-3 minutes, season it with Salt and Black Pepper. Stir slowly for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the Spinach as much as you can in a strainer. Then add the cooked Spinach to a cutting board and finely chop it.
- Dice the Zucchinis. In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil on medium-high heat. Add Salt and Pepper to it. Cook them for 4-5 minutes; after that, transfer them into a bowl.
- Sprinkle Salt and Pepper properly on both sides of the Salmon fillets. Then set a pan on medium-high heat and add 3-4 tablespoons of Olive Oil. In the Oil, cook the Salmon fillets (cook each side of it for 3-4 minutes) while the Salmon fillets are cooking; spoon the Butter over the fillets. Now, remove the fillets from the stove and add Lemon Juice, Salt and Pepper over it, as per your taste preference.
- Now, put the Salmon fillets in a dish. Over the fillets, add the cooked and chopped Spinach, then add Zucchinis and Sour Cream over it. On the top of the Salmon fillets, season them with Lemon Juice, Salt, and Pepper.
- The delicious Blue Apron Salmon Recipe is ready to be served.
Optional: You can put the Salmon fillets in two different dishes and add different ingredients to both dishes.
Blue Apron Salmon Recipe; Nutrition Facts
This recipe consists of the following nutrients:
- Calories: 795
- Protein: 40g
- Sodium: 110mg
- Fat: 27g
You can easily store Blue Apron Salmon. Just wrap the leftover in plastic wrap or foil, or you can also keep the leftover Salmon fillets in an airtight box. The Blue Apron Salmon can be stored for 3-4 days in the refrigerator, not more than that. If you want to store Blue Apron Salmon for 2-3 weeks-just keep the Salmon fillets in the airtight box in the freezer.
What to Serve with Blue Apron Salmon?
Several healthy yet delicious dishes or side-lines can be served with Blue Apron Salmon, such as;
- Blue Apron Salmon would taste divine with Spinach Feta Chicken Longhorn.
- For a complete Main Course, you can serve Brown Rice Spaghetti and Cauliflower and Kale as sides.
- Serve Almond Tea Cake and Cherry Almond Biscotti as the desserts to complete your full course meal.
Blue Apron Salmon – An Appetizing Dish for you!
Blue Apron Salmon offers a perfect blend between health benefits and delightfulness. So no matter what time of the day you crave Salmon, you can easily and quickly make this Blue Apron Salmon. Do try this, and we bet you will love it!
Looking to Make Your Meals More Tempting? Try These
- What could be a more delicious than adding healthy yet delicious Classic Hummus and Vegan Avocado Pasta! to your meals.
- In a hurry and want to make something quickly? Go for Instant Meatball Recipes.
- Complete your full course meals with these mouth-watering dessert; Peanut Butter Cookie Cake, and Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie.
I hope you liked today’s recipe and will surely give it a try. I would love to hear your experiences with this recipe.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.