Looking for a Bodybuilding Salmon Recipe? Well, your search ends here. Today I will be sharing with you the ingredients to turn your bodybuilding journey delicious. We all know that Salmon is loaded with vitamins, muscle-building protein, and Omega-3 fatty acids. But, how would it taste with additional grilling? Let’s find out.
Salmon is the most popular and widely consumed seafood item. Eating Salmon regularly helps fighting Inflammatory Arthritis, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Diabetes (type-I). In contrast, Salmon provides bodybuilders with high dosages of Protein, Vitamins, Potassium, Calcium, and Iron.
Bodybuilding Salmon Recipe
- 2 Salmon Fillets.
- 2 tbsp Peanut Oil.
- 2 tbsp Garlic (chopped).
- 1 tbsp Ginger (chopped).
- 1 tbsp Lemongrass (chopped).
- ½ cup Asparagus (tips).
- ½ cup Brussels Sprouts (halved).
- ½ cup Snow Peas.
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper (sliced).
- ¼ cup Light Soy Sauce.
- 1 tbsp Water.
- ⅛ tbsp Sea Salt.
- ⅛ tbsp Black Pepper.
- 1 cup Fresh Dill Weed (springs).
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil (chopped).
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- First of all, half fill a pan with water and place it on the lowest rack of the oven. Set the temperature to 250oF.
- Prepare the herb paste by adding Basil, Parsley, and Lemon Juice to a bowl and mix well. Then add a little oil to moisten the paste.
- Afterward, do the oiling of the rack, place Salmon Fillets on the Grill tray with the skin side down.
- Then spread the herb paste over the fillet evenly and put it in the oven to cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Now take a skillet, add Peanut Oil to it, and heat for 20 seconds. Then add Ginger, Garlic, and Lemongrass. Stir a little. Now add Asparagus, Snow Peas, Red Bell Pepper, and Brussels sprouts to it and cook for a minute.
- Then add Soy Sauce, Salt, Black Pepper, and Water. Cook it for 4-5 more minutes till the veggies become tender and bright.
- Lastly, remove Salmon from the oven, sprinkle Salt and Pepper on it and top with the prepared vegetables. Your Salmon is ready to be served.
How to Store Bodybuilding Salmon Recipe
We all know that bodybuilding is a full-time job, and usually, bodybuilders do not find enough time to prepare meals. In that case, the Salmon recipe can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 days. According to the US Food and Drug Administration, it can also be frozen for 4-6 months. This may help the bodybuilders to prepare the diet plan for a whole week or a month and store it to use later.
Nutritional Value Per Serving
- Carbohydrates 3g
- Dietary Fibers 0.46g
- Proteins 50g
- Fats 19g
- Saturated Fats 0.93g
- Carbs 22g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 83mg
- Potassium 86mg
- Vitamin A 5.22%
- Vitamin C 12.5%
- Calcium 2.6%
- Iron 7.69%
Some More Salmon Delights
- Want to try some other flavors of Salmon? Check out; Bahama Breeze Salmon Pasta Recipe, Baked Salmon Belly Recipe, and Atkins Salmon Recipe.
- Vegetable are also a great source to consume desired nutrients and low calories. Try; Yats Spinach Mushroom Etouffee Recipe, Steak and Kale Recipe, 3 Day Refresh Spinach Salad Recipe, Apple-Bees Spinach, Shrimp Salad Recipe, and Asiago Creamy Spinach Recipe.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.