Grilling was initiated ages ago and can be traced back to the 17th Century. People used to catch fish or arrange other types of meat and grill it on the fire to have their meals. The amazingness that grilling adds to the food was later adopted by various regions globally during the 18th Century and is still practiced in contemporary times.
Today, I am going to do some grilling to Salmon to my love, Salmon. This recipe is great for summer and treats your appetite like nothing else. Salmon, in particular, is truly the best grill option because it is fast, easy, healthy, and delicious.
If you have a wild-caught Salmon, it is good for eaters as this higher fat fish yields a more buttery bite. Otherwise, a good quality Salmon, raised on a farm can also serve you a great mellow flavor.
So, let’s look into the recipe and its ingredients.
Bonefish Grill Salmon Recipe
- 4 Salmon Fillets.
- 2 tbsp Grape Seed Oil.
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt.
- 2 tsp Freshly Grounded Black Pepper.
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- Avoid marinating Salmon Fillets before grilling for too long as it can leave extra flavor and moisture. It is recommended to marinate it just before grilling; otherwise, if someone wants to have a bit of a shrilling taste in it, they can marinate the Salmon Fillets with Salt, Soy Sauce, and Garlic for 2-3 minutes before grilling.
- First of all, the grill has to be prepared over the high heat of 450oF –550oF for direct cooking. Next, clean the grates with a brush and close the lid.
- Now evenly coat the Oil on the flesh side of the Salmon Fillet and season with Black Pepper, Kosher Salt, and Lemon Juice.
- Then start the Salmon Fillet grilling with first skin side down, over the direct high heat for about 8-10 minutes while keeping the lid closed.
- Grill the fillet until its color lightens and it becomes firm so you can flip it easily on the grate without letting it stick to the grates.
- Next, flip the Salmon Fillet and let it cook at 130oF for 3-4 more minutes.
- Now it can be removed from the grate. Put it on the plate and garnish with Cucumber Dill Sauce or Lemon Wedges, and it’s ready to serve.
Salmon is the major source of Protein, it is rich in Omega-3, and it is full of vitamins and other nutrients. However, grilling is the healthiest way to cook Salmon because it does not contain extra fats like Oil or Butter. So, there is no other faster, healthier, and easier summer entrée than a piece of perfectly grilled Salmon Fillet.
You can refrigerate the leftover Grilled Salmon in an airtight container for up to 2 days. According to the US Food and Drug Administration, it can also be frozen for 4-6 months. Additionally, thawed Salmon can be used in salads and substitutes for canned Salmon in Sandwiches, Wraps, Casseroles, or Pasta dishes.
Tip: Try to Grill Salmon with Foil
If you want your Grill Salmon to have a unique taste with a tender and juicy look, then try it with a foil cover. Make a packet around the Salmon Fillet using a foil sheet. It traps the moisture inside, and consequently, the Salmon turns out to be perfectly flaky and tender rather than a dry fillet.
Bonefish Grill Salmon Recipe; Calorie Count
- Salmon Fillets 824 cal
- Grape Seed Oil 240 cal
- Kosher Salt 0 cal
- Freshly Grounded Black Pepper 12 cal
- Lemon Juice 4 cal
Grill Salmon Recipe’s Nutritional Value
- Carbohydrates 3g
- Dietary Fibers 1g
- Protein 11.5g
- Fat 7g
- Sodium 1163mg
- Potassium 50mg
- Vitamin C 14.3mg
- Calcium 11mg
- Iron 0.3mg
- If you want to try some other recipes of Salmon, a few of the best ones are Williams Sonoma Salmon Recipe and Tyler Florence Salmon Recipe.
- A variety of recipes are waiting for vegetarians and other taste lovers, including Steak and Kale Recipe, Yoder’s Peanut Butter Pie Recipe, Yats Spinach Mushroom Etouffee Recipe, Yard House Spinach Dip Recipe, Yard House Lettuce Wraps Recipe, Yard House Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe, Wilted Kale Salad Recipe, and Turkish Spinach Recipe.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.